Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Nope....that is common. It's Asian guy with Black chick is the one thats uncommon.
    true seen alot more white girl- asian guy couples lately

Comment

Originally posted by Javen View Post
      true seen alot more white girl- asian guy couples lately
      These girls are the housewife kind of girls. They know that small d1cks don't fool around with other chicks. When you have a big d1ck, you tend to use it besides what you have, which equals broken family. These chicks knows what's up in having a straight life.

Comment

These girls are the housewife kind of girls. They know that small d1cks don't fool around with other chicks. When you have a big d1ck, you tend to use it besides what you have, which equals broken family. These chicks knows what's up in having a straight life.
        these chicks were middle class...scarlett johansson type chicks

there is even a forum for non-asian girls who are looking for an asian man
        http://www.hey-ai.com/forum/index

yes there are white girls out there who would date and sleep with you just due to the fact that your asian

video does not lie
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=777dowGCMp8
        Last edited by Javen; 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

beacause asian guys got small cawks

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            beacause asian guys got small cawks
            we make it up with our bigger wallets and brains

Comment

This thread is hilarious.

Fear is what causes all the controversy associated with interracial dating. Sure, there are physical attributes you can (somewhat) apply to a whole race, but it always is going to come down to the individual. No two people are just alike, regardless of their race or nationality. It's so ignorant to say, "well she's black, so she this..." or "he's mexican, so he this..."

It's fear, plain and simple. Attractive men attract attractive women. Intelligent women attract intelligent men. People with shared values attract. It always comes down to the individual. The discomfort comes from irrational fear.

Comment

I see a few here and there, but the new one I'm seeing is white or Hispanic men with black or half black women. Seeing a ton of them lately.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  I see a few here and there, but the new one I'm seeing is white or Hispanic men with black or half black women. Seeing a ton of them lately.
                  this is black women taking revenge on black men for going after white girls....so black women started going with mexican men to make black men jealous

Comment

Nope....that is common. It's Asian guy with Black chick is the one thats uncommon.
                    It's actually becoming more common. I know quite a bit with black girls or have dated black girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
                      this is black women taking revenge on black men for going after white girls....so black women started going with mexican men to make black men jealous
                      lol nah black men dont get jealous tho whenever i tell a black guy that my girl is black they get happy, it makes me laugh

But its funny cuz sometimes they try to "compete" if you will, like I'll show them the pics of me n my girl on my phone then they like "oh yeah i be ****1n Latino girls too, my last girl was Mexican and all she date is black men" haha I could careless man tbh, I'm all for interracial hook ups whatever makes u happy get that ****.

Edit: but yeah on topic i do think its kinda weird how Asian American girls have basically selected the white man as their first choice over their own men, at least thats how it seems.
                      Last edited by EdWins; 12-12-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X