No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    What a ****ty situation. It's about to hit 12am. I just woke up, since I was boozing earlier and watching boxing and football, and drank over a six pack of beer. I have to go to my office to finish writing my report, which is only a 5 minute walk. But it's been raining for hours. I'm from Oregon, where it also rains a lot, but when it rains in Japan it will rain sometimes for 2 days straight without ever taking a break. I hate Japanese rain.
    I thought there are disposable umbrellas in Japan everywhere? A friend told me that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      I thought there are disposable umbrellas in Japan everywhere? A friend told me that.
      I have an umbrella, I still hate walking in the rain. I usually attempt to hibernate when it's raining. But sometimes you have a place where you have to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I have an umbrella, I still hate walking in the rain. I usually attempt to hibernate when it's raining. But sometimes you have a place where you have to be.
        You got priorities. It's just a rain after all and this is someone from a rainy country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          You got priorities. It's just a rain after all and this is someone from a rainy country.
          The thing that messes me up is that I am also from a rainy place, in southern Oregon, but there when it rains it stops after a bit. The following sounds a little ridiculous maybe. But in Japan, it just rains and rains and rains, as I said sometimes for 2 days straight. So I am accustomed to rain, but to rain for which if you wait a little bit it stops and then you can go out. So I basically try to wait for the Japanese rain to stop, but it just never stops. It sounds pretty foolish, but I swear I am programmed to react to rain this way.

Comment

• terrific showtime card last night

paulie maglinaggi is a great analyst. bernstein is going to have to learn to deal with that, because it sounds like paulie is going to stick around

they probably went out for steaks and ****tails last night, and bagels this morning, though. all gravy.

Comment

• I wants some Knob Creek on the rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I wants some Knob on the rocks.
                Why does this NOT surprise me. You know Schlongheilm Hezahkiah Rothinstein. You only have to come out the closet once and people will get it, multiple times is just plain ol fashion overkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I want fat schlong in my rectum and I want to get it multiple times.
                  . That took guts admitting it.

Comment

The sad part about it is your creativity has gone. :downhill:

Comment

Your new name is Christian Pounded. Deal with it Chewie.

Comment

Working...
                      X