Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Hatton will be competitive first 6 rounds, after that Manny's speed take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    hatton aint slow now.....
    He's still much slower than Pac. Even PBF is slower than Pac.

Comment

Lets hope Manny doesn't take too many body punches in the early rounds to slow Manny down or else Hatton can pull an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        I don't know about that, Manny is fast, but I think Floyd is still a bit faster.

Comment

did i mention floyd???

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
            did i mention floyd???
            I'm beginning to realize you don't even have to mention Floyd for someone to bring him up, its your avatar.

Comment

Pac's footwork just improves a lot. Starting with the Morales 2 fight then Pac improve more against Diaz & DLH. The last time somebody got a Hold or Clinch against Pac was with hector Velasquez. Since then, Pac always initiate all the attacks & use his footwork efectively to get away from the Clinches.

Hatton can't box... I don't see him winning any rounds against Pac!! Roach said Rd 6th.. He's always off by one rd.... So I'll keep my rd 5 prediction!!!
              Your making a mistake by thinking hatton can't box, he can box when he has to, I still feel Pac has yet to be tested in the higher weight classes.

It's going to be a great fight!!!

Comment

Punch speed yes, footspeed, nah hatton's footspeed is as good as anyone in boxing, the guy has midget arms and has to fight on the inside yet nobody keeps him at range.

wonder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                  Lets hope Manny doesn't take too many body punches in the early rounds to slow Manny down or else Hatton can pull an upset.
                  When's the last time Pac was hurt by the body punch? Only JMM has the Bragging rights that he hurt pac on the body. But JMM is the Best Counter puncher in the Business & has a long arms of 24". Hatton aint no where near JMM's skills & Hatton has the Midget arms of 20".

Comment

I'd love to see Pac beaten to a pulp though just to see the look on
                    Freddie's face

Comment

you're neighbors are killer's with dogs if you you think hatton will tire.

Comment

Working...
                      X