Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr. interview with hottie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to get some fights, he hasn't been in the ring for 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Why do you reply with that comment maybe you like him?
      It's about boxing than you bisexual make comets about his looks keep it about boxing

Comment

I don't know the kid and it seems like he has the right people around him but I really hope this kid is mentally tough.

He has all the talent in the world and can be a great fighter but sometimes when you are so good from so young, you fall into this trap of believing you can't be beat.

Hopefully he stays hungry and grounded and keeps pushing against every obstacle.

Comment

it's kind of lame when you get a chance to see a potentially great boxer doing an interview as a 19 year old kid and all you're doing is oogling at the girl

but DAMN
          she is foooiiiiinnnee

Comment

she's not bad, not mind blowingly hot though....

anyways, i think benavidez should start stepping up his comp now..and by stepping up i mean fighting some guys who have more wins than losses. but jose benavidez is definitely going to make it big someday.

Comment

Was Benavidez born in America? His English is really good. I assumed he was born in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                she's not bad, not mind blowingly hot though....

anyways, i think benavidez should start stepping up his comp now..and by stepping up i mean fighting some guys who have more wins than losses. but jose benavidez is definitely going to make it big someday.
                Exactly my thoughts, people blowing loads over her and she aint really all that

But nonetheless, Benavidez, this cat right here is the prospect I am most excited about. Gary Russell Jr, Mikey Garcia, Jose Benavidez my top 3 right now

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  It's about boxing than you bisexual make comets about his looks keep it about boxing
                  Bisexual? how so? when he is the one wearing the make up, skinny jeans, and plucks his eye brows? Dude you are the one who has a crush on this dude the way you respond is like a dude defending his lover.

Comment

And that girl looks barely grown, bunch of pedophiles in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Was Benavidez born in America? His English is really good. I assumed he was born in Mexico.
                      hes was born somewhere in L.A but raised in Arizona. I think his dad was the one born in Mexico

Comment

Working...
                      X