No announcement yet.

Gloves or no Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves or no Gloves

well im a college student which translates into having no $$ whatsoever, but i just got a pounching bag took me a while to save all the extra money i could get.
    now i got it up but i got no gloves i only have handwraps i get some bag work at the gym but i wanna get some at my house too
    should i start hitting the bag with no gloves and only my handwraps. should i give it a try or is it too risky for me to hit a bag with no gloves?

lightly hitting it i guess would work but i wouldnt pound it try to get some gloves theyll help a lot but do like quick light snapping puches should be fine untill u get gloves

Comment

I wouldn't advise it.

Comment

Originally posted by reebox8225
        I wouldn't advise it.
        Agreed. Get the economy bag gloves...you can find them at your sports store or something.

Comment

You definitely need gloves.

Comment

For now, buy a pair of those $19.99 Everlast gloves from Wal-Mart or something, and save up $50 for the Ringside Super Bag Gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jefe
              well im a college student which translates into having no $$ whatsoever, but i just got a pounching bag took me a while to save all the extra money i could get.
              now i got it up but i got no gloves i only have handwraps i get some bag work at the gym but i wanna get some at my house too
              should i start hitting the bag with no gloves and only my handwraps. should i give it a try or is it too risky for me to hit a bag with no gloves?
              Never hit the bag without gloves. You are risking yourself of a nasty injury.

Comment

Originally posted by manila_assasin
                Never hit the bag without gloves. You are risking yourself of a nasty injury.
                actually last night it was rainy and i i punched the bag ONCE bare fisted and guess what ??
                yeah that i ****ing bent my wrist the wrong way
                it doesnt hurt but i cant move it around much

Comment

You should not hit the bag bare fisted, not the heavy bag, the speed bag or the crazy bag. you're risking injury here.

Comment

sometimes I punch concrete walls out of impulse, anyone else do that? usually not hard enough to break anything though

Comment

Working...
                    X