No announcement yet.

Liddell fighting in UFC 85 vs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liddell fighting in UFC 85 vs...

I heard that UFC star Chuck "the iceman" Liddell is going to face off against Rashad Evans. This will be an interesting match-up. Liddell lost to his last underdog, Keith Jardine in a UD loss, but could this be another upset. Also on the card is Werdum vs Vera and others.

After seeing Evans fight Bisping and Liddell fight Silva I think its safe to say Chuck will knock Evans out. But I'll be cheering for Evans hoping for the upset.

Comment

Welcome to last month.

Comment

It's a good match-up because both of them are comming out of wins against legit competitors. Silva is obviously a way better fighter then Bisping but as in match-up wise its smart. If Evans can still be aggressive, he has a chance for a bigger push in the UFC even if he doesn't win.But you can bet their gonna put on a show.

Comment

Shogun-Liddell would have been so much better but cant wait to see Iceman take this punks undefeated virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
            Shogun-Liddell would have been so much better but cant wait to see Iceman take this punks undefeated virginity.
            Ye, I would rather see that too but since the belt won't be defended for a while, they just puttin lower ranked fighters against the higher ranked ones

Comment

Working...
            X