Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should Victor Ortiz do with his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Don't really need much to be big in the music business today.
    Just need good beats and people to hype you up.
    He'll sound like crap, but people will eat it up
    yea people do actually bump Gucci man and wakka flokka and they sound like some high special ed students

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      yea people do actually bump Gucci man and wakka flokka and they sound like some high special ed students

Yeaaaaa, if Ortiz stuck with Jo Jo... he probably could have got something rolling

Comment

guy tries dirty tactics EVERYTIME it gets to intense and when that doesnt work he quits...............

Comment

change his corner??why???..and i dont understand this last part
          1. both of the Garcia brothers are overrated and 2. his corner should have never put him in that positions they should have listen to him.
          as for last part meaning if fighting through injury and pain is being praised as something extraordinary and special and the norm being most fighters wouldn't be able to do the same then you shouldn't **** on a fighter for not being able to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            1. both of the Garcia brothers are overrated and 2. his corner should have never put him in that positions they should have listen to him.
            as for last part meaning if fighting through injury and pain is being praised as something extraordinary and special and the norm being most fighters wouldn't be able to do the same then you shouldn't **** on a fighter for not being able to do it
            put him in what position?time to stop blaming trainers and put the blame where is belongs.ON ORTIZ.........Champions fight through injuries.thats what makes them great..............if he wants to quit FINE.but he will not be praised and will not be rewarded for it

Comment

put him in what position?time to stop blaming trainers and put the blame where is belongs.ON ORTIZ.........Champions fight through injuries.thats what makes them great..............if he wants to quit FINE.but he will not be praised and will not be rewarded for it
              I'm not blaming any fighter for not fighting with a broken Jaw or putting his health at risk it takes special fighters to do that Ortiz is no Gatti or Ward not everybody is made of that cloth.
              both time he quit was because he didn't want to fight with Injury in the Maidana his left eye was the same if not worse then Margarito fight now every body says Margarito is has heart of a Warrior and will die in the ring and guess what it cost him his career and probably his vision I won't blame any fighter for not taking that risk for our entertainment
              Last edited by Phenom; 06-24-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Cause he seems unable to deal with stressful situations in the ring,should he avoid certain styles,see a shrink? what should he do?
                I think he should retire. I hope he put his money away or has smart investments.

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
                  i'm not blaming any fighter for not fighting with a broken jaw or putting his health at risk it takes special fighters to do that ortiz is no gatti or ward not everybody is made of that cloth.
                  Both time he quit was because he didn't want to fight with injury in the maidana his left eye was the same if not worse then margarito fight now every body says margarito is has heart of a warrior and will die in the ring and guess what it cost him his career and probably his vision i won't blame any fighter for not taking that risk for our entertainment
                  but why do you say his corner put him in a position??what position.AND THIS IS BOXING.INJURIES ARE PART OF THE GAME.OF YOU CANT DEAL WITH THAT THEN YOU MAY WANT TO CHOSE ANOTHER SPORT

Comment

You dudes are obsessed with that man .
                    Jesus is he all you think about

Thats why you shouldn't invest that much emotion on one fighter guys

Comment

Kiosk worker at the mall...selling his skin products

Comment

Working...
                      X