LeBron And Wade Mock Dirk Before Game 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are just having some fun.

Comment

Dirk is a better player than both of them and I doubt he cares what they have to say. He beats them where it matters, on the court.

Comment

Lol!

Whats with the 2 man press conferences after each game. Its like they're attached at the hip.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Why are people so emotional about little sht these days,who cares they were clowning around.
          no one's being emotional.

ppl are just clowning them the way they clowned dirk.

so why do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Wade has no right to even mock anyone, ever. Wasn't he the guy that hurt his shoulder so bad, that he needed a wheelchair to go back to the locker room. Seriously, if you can NOT walk cause of a shoulder, wtf does that say about you?

damn a straight up bit**

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Wade has no right to even mock anyone, ever. Wasn't he the guy that hurt his shoulder so bad, that he needed a wheelchair to go back to the locker room. Seriously, if you can NOT walk cause of a shoulder, wtf does that say about you?

In fairness. Wade willed his team to a championship in one of the best playoff series ever, so if anyone can talk, it would be him.

He dominated that series, and willed his team to win while carrying the burden.

Comment

Looking for the video on youtube and someone made this comment:

I ran in to LeBron the other day and I asked him for a dollar. Instead, the guy gave me 75 cents. I was like WTF!? Then Kobe tapped me in the back and said, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter...

Comment

Dirk should make fun of LeBrons hair loss...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    In fairness. Wade willed his team to a championship in one of the best playoff series ever, so if anyone can talk, it would be him.

He dominated that series, and willed his team to win while carrying the burden.
                    Was that the series where if you even looked at Wade wrong, you'd get called for a foul?

He played well in that series, but lets not get it twisted, he had alot of help from the refs.

There was alot of shit going on with the NBA wanted to fuck over Cuban since he was **** talking, Phil Jackson recently spoke about it too.

See how this series their being treated fairly? (just about)

Comment

Working...
                    X