Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Rips Marquez: He's Talking Out of His Mouth and Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Rips Marquez: He's Talking Out of His Mouth and Ass

Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach for WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, would like to see a trilogy fight with Juan Manuel Marquez. Ariza doesn't see the fight happening, at least for now, because Marquez is reportedly "overpriced himself." Pacquiao is scheduled to return on April 16 at the MGM Grand. The frontrunner opponent is "Sugar" Shane Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh the irony.

Comment

Why is Pacquiao's strength and conditioning coach talking about a fight finances? I hate to say it because I like Pacquiao, but I think his entire team is ducking Marquez, the only viable opponent out there for him.

Comment

JMM probably needs to disassociate with Goldenboy entirely if he is to have a chance at fighting Pacquiao

Comment

lmao ariza is bugging

Comment

everytime ariza opens his mouth, a kitten dies somewhere..

Comment

i don't even know why ariza is talking about the money side when he's not involved in that, but he is speaking truth. if you're begging for a fight you don't make ridiculous demands.

Comment

I've never heard a conditioning trainer talk so much... stfu Ariza damn no one gives a **** about your opinion

Comment

If Marquez beats Pacquiao twice as shown on his t-shirt, how come he's still asking for a 3rd fight?

Comment

Ariza was the 1st one to say that he wants Pacquiao to fight Marquez next.

Some people here are just idiots claiming Pacquiao is ducking Marquez but they never look at the money Marquez is asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X