No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael Smells a Rat....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    This is just an article, This had nothing to do with fat boy... Fat boy would never put arum down or straight because they would lose all the inside information that they get from Arum if he does that.

Same way Arum put G.leon on ignore when leon went out of line, Arum has the media around is finger.
    I dont know Ray Fatty sounded like he wasnt buying his ****.

Comment

So is the TS's gay color coded editing suppose to mean anything?

From all indications Haymon agreed to a deal on behalf of Floyd, had he not then the Mayweather promotional company could have just simply stated that they have not come to terms.

Comment

something is just not right, I thought the final deal was sent to Schaefer? I swear a few weeks ago he said he sent the finally offer to Schaefer to get Floyd's approve but now all of a sudden "he only negotiated with Haymon and Ross"

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          I dont know Ray Fatty sounded like he wasnt buying his ****.

Nah, Fat boy would keep quiet unless Arum is lying about someone he (Fat boy) actually cared about, We are talking about Mayweather here so Fattie wouldnt say a thing even if facts are right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            something is just not right, I thought the final deal was sent to Schaefer? I swear a few weeks ago he said he sent the finally offer to Schaefer to get Floyd's approve but now all of a sudden "he only negotiated with Haymon and Ross"

Yeah, It was they have agreed the deal with GBP and they only need Mayweather's approval for the proposal..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              This is just an article, This had nothing to do with fat boy... Fat boy would never put arum down or straight because they would lose all the inside information that they get from Arum if he does that.

Same way Arum put G.leon on ignore when leon went out of line, Arum has the media around is finger.
              I agree that Dan can't overtly call bull**** on Arum. Which is why he has done it subtly and with subtext. Look at the word choice in the opening paragraph, which set the tone.

And then, El Gordo didn't even take his usual shots at Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                So is the TS's gay color coded editing suppose to mean anything?

From all indications Haymon agreed to a deal on behalf of Floyd, had he not then the Mayweather promotional company could have just simply stated that they have not come to terms.
                What "all indications" are those?

Quote Arum. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Team Pac tried to lie, and they got caught in that lie.

The same thing happened to Shane last year. Remember when he went to the media saying that he and Pac had agreed to a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                    I'm going to have some additional info tonight. I'll hit you up.
                    yea send this way!!

Comment

Fat boy didn't have any bias. It's all quotes, it's just so painfully obvious what's going on.

Actually, his first paragraph he tries to make it seem like Mayweather is not responding at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X