Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Former champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) is not taking "no" for an answer when it comes to a fight with WBC heavyweight beltholder Vitali Klitschko. Haye wants to get in the ring with Vitali before the 41-year-old boxer retires from the sport and commits himself to a political career. Haye wants the fight to happen soon and he doesn't care if Vitali selects Germany as the location.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wladimir must be a fast robot then haye, ya sore little toe'd prick. The only decent thing you've ever done was hit derek chisora but it doesnt excuse you from being a ****.

Comment

Like the boxing world wanted to see you in with Harrison,Ruiz and Barrett c'mon Dave pull the other toe you mug,only the English buy your bull****,I thought he retired already ? Wlad beat him with relative ease,he only made a fight of it in the twelve round,had he have delivered on his so called promises he could maybe have won a round or two at a push.This guy is a loser,he fights VK and he's a serial loser.

Comment

He used that exact same remark before he fought his brother. How did that robot from Ukraine move David? Oh that's right, a near shutout.

Comment

shut up haye its getting boring now....and this is from one of your fans

would still like to see the hayemaker in the HW division but his talk is getting tiresome.

Comment

i'd like to see this fight, it would really be the icing on the cake for either one of their careers so why not make it happen.. i mean vitali said he'd fight haye after he beats chisora so why is he clearly reluctant to fight him now?

haye is making all the right noise to try and get the fight made, hopefully it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              He used that exact same remark before he fought his brother. How did that robot from Ukraine move David? Oh that's right, a near shutout.
              wlad and vitali are different fighters though.. why talk about them like they're the same person? it doesnt happen with ricky and matthew hatton, glen and nonito donaire, anthony and lamont peterson, jose and miguel cotto (etc) so there's no reason why it should happen with the klitschko brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                shut up haye its getting boring now....and this is from one of your fans

would still like to see the hayemaker in the HW division but his talk is getting tiresome.
                what kind of fan are you? wouldn't you rather see Vitali step up? honestly Wach is more interesting fight for Vitali then Haye? it should've happend already

Comment

But Haye is right? Who has Vitali faced since Lewis almost TEN years ago that makes him a ATG? Busted and beat up Briggs? Peter? Sosnowski? 6" Adamek? Fat Arreola? Come on guys, these guys aren't great and neither Klit is great. Boring to watch, no personality.

Comment

I've given up on this fight, it's obvious Vitali doesn't want it.

Comment

Working...
                    X