No announcement yet.

UK gets ****ed! Cotto not Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK gets ****ed! Cotto not Live

Yup Some Dozy Bastard at Setanta thought they couldnt have both fights (Pavlik And Cotto) on the same night and chose to air Kelly Pavlik vs Rubio who i barely know let alone most people here, over the Puerto Rican Sensation Miguel Cotto vs Britains Own Micheal Jennings! Bull **** call! :****you:

Cotto is shown at 11PM on SUNDAY for sure and it has a show on around 10AM on Sunday but its just dubbed Boxing and dosent mention Miguel tho i think might be him

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Yup Some Dozy Bastard at Setanta thought they couldnt have both fights (Pavlik And Cotto) on the same night and chose to air Kelly Pavlik vs Rubio who i barely know let alone most people here, over the Puerto Rican Sensation Miguel Cotto vs Britains Own Micheal Jennings! Bull **** call! :****you:

Cotto is shown at 11PM on SUNDAY for sure and it has a show on around 10AM on Sunday but its just dubbed Boxing and dosent mention Miguel tho i think might be him
    I'm lost? So what's going on??? I better be able to see this fight!!

Comment

to tell you the truth.that can't make any sense.why would they not show their countryman fighting??? it just doesn't make sense.

Comment

ohh man i was looking forward to the cotto fight i think jennings has a better chance at upsetting the odds than rubio.

i think im right in saying that setanta own the right to some of Sauerland fighters - i think that includes arthur abraham. they might be trying to hype up the pavlik - abraham fight

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          to tell you the truth.that can't make any sense.why would they not show their countryman fighting??? it just doesn't make sense.
          Cos we wanted to disrespect Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
            Ur Telling me mate Im ****in Raging!

Comment

All I know is that they better show the Cotto/Jennings fight cause I have been waiting for this.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                I'm lost? So what's going on??? I better be able to see this fight!!
                Do u watch on Setanta? If ur HBO or whatever then u'll be cool

Comment

He should have changed his name to michael o'jennings then the thick spastics would have shown it!Outf.uckingrageous!

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                    ohh man i was looking forward to the cotto fight i think jennings has a better chance at upsetting the odds than rubio.

i think im right in saying that setanta own the right to some of Sauerland fighters - i think that includes arthur abraham. they might be trying to hype up the pavlik - abraham fight
                    U are right and thats probably the reason too, still ****e!

Comment

Working...
                    X