No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is very bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
    I can understand Lennox Lewis wanting to work with Haye because he is British but this isn't the first time Lennox has said "fighter X beats Vitali" - He said it with Sanders, he said Rahman would do it (unfortunately that fight never happened) and now he's saying it with Haye! the only match ups I didn't hear him say it about was with Danny Williams & ofc Samuel Peter - but he was paid for that ring entrance intro so ofc he wasn't going to say anything then.

He's also been pretty critical of Wlad too. Funny thing is neither Klitschko has ever been disrespectful about him as far as I know unless anyone can link me a quote?

Lewis says "Vitali needs to get over our fight" so I don't understand why he feels the need to discredit Vitali so much? Nothing about Vitali tells us he is anything less than a top tier HW

I dunno, maybe this is just me but Lewis seems paranoid & bitter primarily with Vitali & then somewhat the Klit pair in general. He won their fight - fair enough - he got the 'W' but with all his actions post fight post retirement it seems to me he's feeling insecure about it all.
    Bottom line is Vitali wanted a rematch nothing more but Lewis has taken a dig at the guy every chance since. He needs to ground himself and pay the Klit's the same respect they pay him in my opinion.
    what would he be bitter about? he beat vitali!

he can't be critical of other fighters? he does commentary for tv networks , moron. it's his job to analyze and criticize other fighters.

he probably doesn't like people saying vitali gave him a good fight considering he was already old , past prime AND out of shape and he still won.

plus can you elaborate on the nonsense about sanders and rahman. those guys fought before.

why would he live through haye? his career is better than vitali's , wlad's and haye's put together!

you're an idiot. the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      what would he be bitter about? he beat vitali!

Question is so simple you could have answered it yourself.

Lewis is bitter because he won the fight and Vitali gets all the respect for the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Question is so simple you could have answered it yourself.

Lewis is bitter because he won the fight and Vitali gets all the respect for the result.
        that's nonsense.

maybe annoyed but i doubt bitter toward the klitschkos.

lmao when all is said and done lewis is top 10 maybe top 5 atg at heavy.

the klits are not on that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          that's nonsense.

maybe annoyed but i doubt bitter toward the klitschkos.

lmao when all is said and done lewis is top 10 maybe top 5 atg at heavy.

the klits are not on that level.
          not yet, Lewis wasn't on that level when he was KTFO by Rahman

Wlad will retire with 65 wins and 60 KO's, probably baout 20 title defenses.

He will compare favorably with Lewis when his career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            not yet, Lewis wasn't on that level when he was KTFO by Rahman

Wlad will retire with 65 wins and 60 KO's, probably baout 20 title defenses.

He will compare favorably with Lewis when his career is over.
            no.

wlad will not be comparable to lewis.

Comment

Bitter is someone that doesn't have a chance to make something better. It is Vitali that is bitter thread starter. Red karma cometh!

Comment

I turned the threadstarter red.hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X