No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: It Wasn't My Night, Garcia Countered Me Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: It Wasn't My Night, Garcia Countered Me Well

Amir Khan admits he only has himself to blame after suffering a crushing fourth-round stoppage defeat to massive underdog Danny Garcia in Las Vegas.

Khan was floored three times as American Garcia exploited the Englishman's naive tactics to keep his WBC light-welterweight title and snatch his opponent's WBA belt.

Khan was taken to hospital for precautionary scans after the devastating loss, which was his second in succession after Lamont Peterson's tainted win over him last December.

"It wasn't my night," admitted the Bolton fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Basically counter KO'd by Danny Garcia.

Yet this is the guy that he had the skills to take the '0' from a certain undefeated fighter who is the best counter puncher in the game....truly funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Amir Khan admits he only has himself to blame after suffering a crushing fourth-round stoppage defeat to massive underdog Danny Garcia in Las Vegas.

Khan was floored three times as American Garcia exploited the Englishman's naive tactics to keep his WBC light-welterweight title and snatch his opponent's WBA belt.

Khan was taken to hospital for precautionary scans after the devastating loss, which was his second in succession after Lamont Peterson's tainted win over him last December.

"It wasn't my night," admitted the Bolton fighter.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Imagine Mayweathers counter shots?

Comment

I'm glad he got KO'd. I was getting sick of seeing articles of him talking about the Floyd fight all the time. Even before this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          I'm glad he got KO'd. I was getting sick of seeing articles of him talking about the Floyd fight all the time. Even before this fight.
          You think he would have learned his lesson about looking past an oponent after the Peterson fight.

He went into that one talking about Mayweather and walked out with an L. He did the exact same thing again, only took an even worse L.

Comment

Amir you really lost because you dont take punch well.

Comment

I have been saying for quite sometime now Khan fights like an amateur, and he proved that once again in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                I have been saying for quite sometime now Khan fights like an amateur, and he proved that once again in this fight.
                yeah and a trainer like roach is not exactly helping either.

Comment

Him fighting Floyd has always been laughable, but now lets be real that Khan vs Bradley is also laughable. This guy just calls out the best fighters. This guy is nowhere near Bradley. They are two levels, and Bradley isnt afraid of this guy, hes just not gonna waste his time when hes going after Pac and Floyd. So boxingscene, lets take down the picture of Khan, and replace it with Bradley. Your supposed to have the best and most relevant fighters on your banner. Keeping Khan up at this point is just stupidity or hate.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    You think he would have learned his lesson about looking past an oponent after the Peterson fight.

He went into that one talking about Mayweather and walked out with an L. He did the exact same thing again, only took an even worse L.
                    His fans sound just as bad as him. All the same people that were saying Khan was going to beat Peterson said the same **** about Garcia. I thought they were both live underdogs but I didn't expect the ko in this fight.
                    Khan was doing well in the first two rounds but started to trade with Garcia in the 3rd and paid for. Khan's already coming up with excuses. I can see why he had plans on retiring at 28.

Comment

Working...
                    X