Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    come on in and frolic in this thread pac turds!! yall deserve it!
    Oh look its a floydiot here to defend his man.

Comment

u still havent replied if u want to take my sig bet yet. well do you?
      well damn i have two new messages I stop checking them since you message me every fucking 10 minutes

Comment

go sent him a tweet im sure he will be sad to hear he lost a fan
        its funny how you are trying to blast bosshogg for not spelling brightest wrong and you suck at spelling dumbass, its send not sent

Comment

Good for you, who cares how you feel about another man~. You are free to like whoever you want for whatever reasons but why is this thread worthy just stop talking about the dude and quit repping him.

All I see is some dude who wants attention~
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-16-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            All I said was I was sick of him outside the ring and him not fighting.
            What's frustrating is how much talent he's witholding from boxing fans.
            Someone with his skills should be fighting a hell of a lot more frequently
            than he has. It's not like he's got that many competitive years left, vs.
            elite level comp: he's lost a step or two already.

Comment

I will always admire Floyd as a boxer and he is still may favorite active boxer. But as a media personality I have never cared for him. I am sure he is a good person etc but his media persona kinda sucks. But I have never cared what any sportsman is like outside of their sport. I don't need a sportsman to show me how to live my life, I am capable of having good morals without a role model in my life whose IQ is probably lower than mine. I think it is always nice to see a good sportsman, hence why Federer is so awesome, because he is humble and the best player but it is not essential, I don't need to be babied. I like Floyd because I personally think he displays some of the best boxing I have ever seen and some of the best commitment to the craft. People think he is not active enough which is fair comment now but the guy has been honing his craft for like 30 years.
              I suppose what I am getting at is don't focus on the bull**** people put out there, if Floyd's persona bores you, don't pay attention to it, just watch the fights and enjoy.

Comment

I'm ****ing sick of Pacquiao. I can't stand him and his goofy ass laugh. He is fighting Marquez a.4th time. Wish I could smack his ass.

Comment

Of coarse your tired of gayweather who wouldnt be?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    I'm ****ing sick of Pacquiao. I can't stand him and his goofy ass laugh. He is fighting Marquez a.4th time. Wish I could smack his ass.
                    only good post in this thread

Comment

I am as well, I only care for who he's gonna fight next, lately he's been getting attention for all the wrong reasons. I'm not less of a fan though, I judge him solely based on who he faces/ how he performs and he hasn't failed me in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                      X