No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Behind Aurora Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    wow lol...is it not legit questions? no surveillance camera footage, odd placement of gas mask. no need to get mad about it.
    This is what dickhead conspi******s do all the time. It's called "JAQing off". "Just asking questions". Except you're not are you? You are promoting a particular position, you're making a statement of fact, but you're doing so in an incredibly cowardly way. When your claims have been shown to be horseballs (as they always are, albeit through significant effort on the part of Reality's champion whomever that may be) you retreat behind "Oh, I wasn't saying that this is what happened, I'm just asking questions".

Man up, pussy.

Comment

so if i ask a question or two about a particular crime i'm automatically labelled a conspi******...wtf. why isn't there any surveillance footage or at least any mention of it (at least i don't remember any mention of it), and why was the gas mask located far away from the suspects car? aren't these reasonable questions?..why can't we discuss these things without being attacked?
      I'm not playing your game, you remedial fuckhead. I've dealt with conspidiots like you a thousand times before, you'll do it on my terms or not at all.

Notice how he ignored my comments and reposted the questions? Ladies and gentlemen, here's how this circus works: He "Just Asks Questions". The questions all prove to be irrelevant, misconstrued or simply invented. He asks some more questions. Those questions are even less relevant than the first set and they are similarly rebuffed. He then calls me a "sheeple" or insists that I think the government always knows best. Perhaps he accuses me of being a paid shill for the nebulous powers that be. He studiously avoids making any actual assertion because any claim can be easily dismantled. Because his position is not reached by any particular conviction, just a vague sense of rebelliousness. Then he asks the original (and debunked) questions all over again.

Nope. Not playing. Fuck off.

Comment

Just noticed: Ron Paul signature. What a total ******.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm not playing your game, you remedial fuckhead. I've dealt with conspidiots like you a thousand times before, you'll do it on my terms or not at all.

Notice how he ignored my comments and reposted the questions? Ladies and gentlemen, here's how this circus works: He "Just Asks Questions". The questions all prove to be irrelevant, misconstrued or simply invented. He asks some more questions. Those questions are even less relevant than the first set and they are similarly rebuffed. He then calls me a "sheeple" or insists that I think the government always knows best. Perhaps he accuses me of being a paid shill for the nebulous powers that be. He studiously avoids making any actual assertion because any claim can be easily dismantled. Because his position is not reached by any particular conviction, just a vague sense of rebelliousness. Then he asks the original (and debunked) questions all over again.

That was awesome..

Comment

wtf are you going on about...how are my questions irrelevant? all you've been doing is attacking me and calling me names and yet you yourself don't have any good argument to debunk my questions or make them irrelevant. in the event that a crime happens where surveillance cameras are present wouldn't that make the footage taken by the surveillance cameras critical to an investigation? If so then why haven't we heard anything about it? Also do you not wonder or at least think it's a bit odd that the gas mask is located on the other side of the building whereas the rest of his gear and weapons are located near the theatre 9 exit door and the suspect's car?
            Roll up, roll up, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, be amazed at the man with no argument! Wonder at the lack of relevance! Cower as you are called shills or sheeple or are told to "wake up" and/or "do your research"

Every conspiracy theory is essentially the same.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Oh no! Squeal's a tool of the Trilateral Commitee!

Just kidding :chuckle9:

Comment

no need to be an *******...I support ron paul and proud of it.
                That's because you're a stupid-as-fuck conspiracy theorist. So are all of his supporters. Which is why he'll never be elected as president.

You want me to play? You asked a lot of questions and said "what does this mean!?" How about you tell us what you think it means. Then we can talk.

Comment

I support ron paul..so the **** what. I like most of what he says and stands for and I can at least trust him to not flip flop on any of it. I guess many active-duty servicemen and women are all stupid ass**** conspiracy theorists too because the majority of his donations comes from them...**** off.
                  Yes, many active duty servicemen and women are stupid conspi******s. That's what you get for having nearly 3 million people in your armed forces. It's a numbers game.

So it looks like you're not wanting to tell me what YOU think these things you pointed out mean. Figures.

Comment

what's the point you've made it clear that you're not having any of it...
                    Yep. This is why I didn't feel the need. Too much of a pussy to actually say what you think. Instead just JAQing off.

Comment

For every Conspiracy theory that might be true there are 800 that are false and often lunatic. Trouble is most conspiracy theorists don't know the differance between them.

Comment

Working...
                      X