No announcement yet.

boxing vs soccer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing vs soccer?

me and my friends were having a debate on which of the two of boxing and soccer is harder to learn, train, and compete for. they all said soccer I was the only one that said boxing, what do you guys think?

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
    me and my friends were having a debate on which of the two of boxing and soccer is harder to learn, train, and compete for. they all said soccer I was the only one that said boxing, what do you guys think?
    Both equal in those aspects imo

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Both equal in those aspects imo
      agreed, I was the only one who said at the end of the day they are both tough and not easy to learn, train, and compete for, but they still insisted soccer is tougher so I just gave up on them lol

Comment

Boxing is clearly more physically demanding, the level of technical brilliance you need to reach the top in soccer is insane though. You have to be exceptional to reach the top in either.

Comment

Firstable it's called FOOTBALL.

Secondable it's definitelly boxing. It's even been voted by ESPN as the toughest sport in the world. Sweet science baby

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Boxing is clearly more physically demanding, the level of technical brilliance you need to reach the top in soccer is insane though. You have to be exceptional to reach the top in either.
            this is something I pointed out and they tried to say the fact that you have to learn how to play with your feet outweighs anything physically boxing demands, which confused me because Ive tried showing my friends how to box before, and it takes them almost a damn month to properly learn a simple 1-2 combo lol but no doubt boxing is more physically demanding but try telling them that -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              Firstable it's called FOOTBALL.

Secondable it's definitelly boxing. It's even been voted by ESPN as the toughest sport in the world. Sweet science baby
              I know that, I just didn't want people thinking I was talking about American football so yea....really? I shall look into this

Comment

Boxing and it's not even close...

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
                  Boxing and it's not even close...
                  I can see why a person can side with either of the two, but to say its not close, idk ill have to kinda disagree with that

Comment

and according to my friend, he said he saw a interview of Sergio Martinez saying soccer is harder, but shouldn't it be considered that Sergio never played top professional for soccer, also take into account of his skills? maybe he is more naturally gifted in boxing than soccer

Comment

Working...
                    X