No announcement yet.

For th PBF Fans. Long interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny interview.

"There's six ways to beat him cause he got six losses, and come _________, Ima show you the seventh way."

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      He was calling everyone out untill it came to Margarito and Cotto.
      Here we go again. Let it go brother

Comment

Why doesn't he talk about his past PED use?

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          Why doesn't he talk about his past PED use?
          Stop trolling you inbred idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Thanks. The humble Floyd.

Good one bro...

Comment

Floyd back then really had the 'eye of the tiger', so to speak. I don't see the same fire in his eyes these days. Back then he was brash, sure, but he was 90 per cent about the boxing, he was a fighter. Now he's more like a businessman, an entertainer. That's dangerous. His last performance was great, no doubt, but it was against a blown up guy. We'll see on May 1 whether he's still the same Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                *yawn*

unbanned i see.......guess *******s are allowed to spam threads with impunity.....??

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                  Floyd back then really had the 'eye of the tiger', so to speak. I don't see the same fire in his eyes these days. Back then he was brash, sure, but he was 90 per cent about the boxing, he was a fighter. Now he's more like a businessman, an entertainer. That's dangerous. His last performance was great, no doubt, but it was against a blown up guy. We'll see on May 1 whether he's still the same Floyd

i agree......i personally think he has ben on the decline since the Baldo fight.......the SSM fight will def be an eye opener to tell us all where Floyd is really at......

Comment

Floyd is the best. Come May 1st he will check Mosley off the list.

Comment

Working...
                    X