Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Teddy Atlas should take Larry Merchant's spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why everybody hate Teddy. He knows the ins and outs of boxing. His predictions might be wrong sometimes(or all the time lol) but come on. He can break down strategies well, boxer's strengths and weaknesses etc. Plus, he pulled a gun on Tyson. Good in my book!! lol

Comment

Merchant is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        Merchant is a legend.
        Teddy is too.

Comment

Spot's already taken.

Max Kellerman is the man.

Comment

No...Larry's boring at times but he knows his boxing...not saying Atlas doesn't...

I can't stand Kellerman or Lennox really...Kellerman's annoying ass voice...and Lennox with his DEEP insight

Comment

atlas has the worst comparissons.... ex... Gomez is like an old car, you step on the accelerator pedel and he moves... but he's not like a new car where the throttle reacts quicker on the highway.... wtf does any of his comparisons have to do with boxing??? i would hate him on HBO

Comment

Absolutely not.

If anyone, bring back George Foreman. That's all I can say.

Comment

That depends, Is Merchant in a retirement home? If so then I have no problem with Teddy taking his place.

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
                    atlas has the worst comparissons.... ex... Gomez is like an old car, you step on the accelerator pedel and he moves... but he's not like a new car where the throttle reacts quicker on the highway.... wtf does any of his comparisons have to do with boxing??? i would hate him on HBO
                    That was a funny comparison. Made sense to me. He has more practical analogies. Merchant will quote something from the third act of Shakespeare's Hamlet, and I'm like WTF?! We're boxing fans, we tuned in to see two guys hit each other, not Shakespeare, Larry!!!

Comment

larry is classic...

i wouldnt mind tho...

dunno...

Comment

Working...
                      X