No announcement yet.

Arce rushed to hospital after knockout defeat to darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    dude, take your nuthugging the **** outta here. no one in any above post said anything to belittle vics power. in fact i have never seen anyone in these forums say anything of the sort. he has been criticised for some things, but lack of power is not one of them. only a total moron would say the guys power is anything short of world class. unless of course they are breaking balls just to get a rise from the ball washers which i think is what the other thread is about.
    Actually, Mel, there was a thread today about Vic's power. Some of us said it is over rated. I said it's *slightly* over rated, but very good.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Hope Arce is alright. Glad they stopped it after the 11th. You know Arce wasn't about to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Actually, Mel, there was a thread today about Vic's power. Some of us said it is over rated. I said it's *slightly* over rated, but very good.
        yeah i know, i mentioned it in the end of my prior post. i'm not saying slightly, but the way the dude makes it sound is as if people say vic has no power, and better respect it. i have in no way, shape or form saw anyone say the cat has no, or very overrated power. slightly overrated is acceptable, as i feel most big punchers are overrated a little, but anyone who claims vic's power is not on the top level needs glasses. all i'm saying.

Comment

in fact i have never seen anyone in these forums say anything of the sort. he has been criticised for some things, but lack of power is not one of them.
          I actually think his power is over-rated lol...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
            Hope Arce is alright. Glad they stopped it after the 11th. You know Arce wasn't about to quit.
            agree, he would have been seriously hurt if he came out for the 12th. it's not worth it.

Comment

yeah i know, i mentioned it in the end of my prior post. i'm not saying slightly, but the way the dude makes it sound is as if people say vic has no power, and better respect it. i have in no way, shape or form saw anyone say the cat has no, or very overrated power. slightly overrated is acceptable, as i feel most big punchers are overrated a little, but anyone who claims vic's power is not on the top level needs glasses. all i'm saying.
              Agree with you mate. Vic obviously has very good power, it's undeniable. My comment in the other thread was just a reaction to the "when he tastes Vic's power he will be carried out on a stretcher!" type of comments that come from extreme fanboys. But yeah, the dude can bang for sure.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                i dunno know man. i can see that for 1 punch power, but the dude is very heavy handed and breaks dudes down, and beats them up. kind of like a pavlik. maybe not 1 punch wise, but pretty big power imo. i don't really use 1 punch ko power as a true measure of a fighters power because u just don't see a whole lot of 1 punch ko type fighters very often.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Agree with you mate. Vic obviously has very good power, it's undeniable. My comment in the other thread was just a reaction to the "when he tastes Vic's power he will be carried out on a stretcher!" type of comments that come from extreme fanboys. But yeah, the dude can bang for sure.
                  yeah i understand what you mean. every fighter has the annoying nuthuggers, and they make it annoying as hell to have a legit discussion about the fighter they dickride.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Darchy is no joke man. Dude sends fighters to the hospital. Incredible that he contains that kind of power in a p4p sense. I hope Arce is fine. I was thinkin through out the fight that he couldnt possibly take all that punishment and walk out of the arena.
                    Yeah, it's what I was worried about before the fight...Vic is known for stretchering guys, and Arce eats a lot of shots...bad combination. I expected Arce would receive a hiding, was just hoping it wouldn't be too severe. Hope he's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                      I'm pretty sure your fellow jotos, Frijoles and Arce would sadly disagree with you.

I mean, what kind of power are you looking for?

Do you realize who Darchinnyan just destroyed last night, Arce has a world-class chin and last night it met a world-class puncher. The puncher won!!

Comment

Working...
                      X