Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Cotto Vs Margarito A Brutal Beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say it was more methodical than brutal, but it was a beating just the same.

Comment

Plain And Simple He Got A Brutal Beating!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePen2 View Post
        At first I was inclined to say it wasn't a beating, but now that you mention it, yeah. Cotto got hit with good body shots, they just weren't apparent as his crisp punches landing flush on the Antonio's chin. Antonio got hit with some tremendous shots as well, but he has a MUCH better chin than Cotto and doesn't seem to get bruised or cut as much either, that's very psychologically intimidating, to hurt a fighter with great shots and see him walk through them and not look that beaten up.
        I]
        i think in round 11 when the ref breaks them up and cotto walks to the other side of the ring and margarito just kind jogs forward, and then cotto takes the second knee, is some frightening ****. i kept seeing that part it just gives me chills, i would be scared **itless if i was cotto, nothing he did was stoppin margarito and you can tell cotto was psychologically beat at that point, to clinch then back away to the other corner only to have this guy jog/ trot towards you prolly saying in his mind imma get you. is just fricken crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
          i think in round 11 when the ref breaks them up and cotto walks to the other side of the ring and margarito just kind jogs forward, and then cotto takes the second knee, is some frightening ****. i kept seeing that part it just gives me chills, i would be scared **itless if i was cotto, nothing he did was stoppin margarito and you can tell cotto was psychologically beat at that point, to clinch then back away to the other corner only to have this guy jog/ trot towards you prolly saying in his mind imma get you. is just fricken crazy.
          yeah seriously for the cotto fans that are left
          u really want to see cotto in the ring with margarito again?
          margarito gave him the worst beating of his life he woulda have a huge psychological edge

Comment

Working...
          X