Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    What a funny thread about a grown man collecting shoes and being his own boss because he cleans pools for a living lol
    LOL Yeah right? thats what he does.

Comment

• Who cares if the guy cleans pools, at least he's not a bum taking state hand outs. I would rather be my own boss and work in the sun to my own terms then work a crappy office, factory or whatever job that I hated.
      The sneaker collecting crew seems different/funny to me, but we ALL have our own weird and wonderful things we do..whatever floats your boat

Comment

• I guess you are your own boss if you have a paper route to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          I guess you are your own boss if you have a paper route to?
          If you are not on a fixed guaranteed salary other then what you generate yourself and it pays your way in life without needing support from anyone else to pay the bills, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and a roof over your head, then sure, you are your own boss

I can't hate on anyone that stands on their own two feet and sails into the world with their own wind

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
            If you are not on a fixed guaranteed salary other then what you generate yourself and it pays your way in life without needing support from anyone else to pay the bills, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and a roof over your head, then sure, you are your own boss

I can't hate on anyone that stands on their own two feet and sails into the world with their own wind
            I wouldn't call having a paper route being your own boss. At the end of day, you still have an employer (newspaper company) to answer to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gera View Post
              I wouldn't call having a paper route being your own boss. At the end of day, you still have an employer (newspaper company) to answer to.
              If you think my description that I wrote fits it, then so be it. If you have an employer then clearly you are not your own boss
              Anyway, this is way off topic, the other guy way the person pitting the suggestion forward about a paper route being his own boss, not me..I'm outta here

Comment

If you think my description that I wrote fits it, then so be it. If you have an employer then clearly you are not your own boss
                Anyway, this is way off topic, the other guy way the person pitting the suggestion forward about a paper route being his own boss, not me..I'm outta here
                Why you staring beef in here, Chav?

Stop messaging me saying Gera is an idiot, please.

I don't want to be involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Why you staring beef in here, Chav?

Stop messaging me saying Gera is an idiot, please.

I don't want to be involved.
                  you tosser

You do know you are gonna get grilled later at lunch today....enjoy the last moments of head clarity before you get taken to town

Now whilst I go and make breakfast and then head off fishing, I will think of you flapping and pacing around...

Comment

you tosser

You do know you are gonna get grilled later at lunch today....enjoy the last moments of head clarity before you get taken to town

Now whilst I go and make breakfast and then head off fishing, I will think of you flapping and pacing around...
                    Twat

I should have stayed away. I finally got it out my mind too

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      Twat

I should have stayed away. I finally got it out my mind too

Catch you a bit later mate...

Comment

Working...
                      X