No announcement yet.

Why didnt Floyd ever fight Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    well if you recall it seems pretty obvious floyd was going to fight berto but then ortiz beat him down. Floyd was there in the crowd and prior he was highly praising berto. I'm sure he lost some money on berto that night as well.
    at least floyd didn't bet on berto this time.....as it seems...

Comment

Berto a threat to Floyd? Give me a break.

Comment

because berto always gets his ass kicked right before getting the fight

Comment

Forget about Berto losing to Ortiz, when was the last time two Haymon fighters fought eachother?

Comment

Originally posted by Rox
            Quote:

Originally Posted by THE ИATAS

well if you recall it seems pretty obvious floyd was going to fight berto but then ortiz beat him down. Floyd was there in the crowd and prior he was highly praising berto. I'm sure he lost some money on berto that night as well.

This ^^^

Same think with Pacquiao,, he ducked an undefeated Berto and chose to fight a 45 year old Mosley instead
            financially, mosley made the most sense

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nobody said anything when Pac didn't rematch Torrecampo or Singsurat after they knocked Pac's ass out. Berto is a bum. To even write what you wrote TS is embarrassing and has Pacquiao ball riding overtones written all over it, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?
                Yes He will Fight Guerrero for sure! Coz Guerrero & Ortiz were only Pac's former sparring partners! Here's the Math:

Pac>>>>> Guerrero= Ortiz> Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Nobody said anything when Pac didn't rematch Torrecampo or Singsurat after they knocked Pac's ass out. Berto is a bum. To even write what you wrote TS is embarrassing and has Pacquiao ball riding overtones written all over it, lmao.
                  You're more embarassing to brought up Pac's early lost! That Basically was Pac's amateur days. Floyd got beaten 6X in the Amateurs by d amateur fighters. Pac only lost 2X against Pros!

Comment

Too much speed

Too much power

Comment

I see the Pacquiao fans embarrassing themselves again

Comment

Working...
                      X