Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Being Responsible is Most 'Difficult' Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Being Responsible is Most 'Difficult' Fight

Mike Tyson has always relied on a fighter’s instinct — both in and out of the boxing ring.

The American was once idolized as the youngest heavyweight champion of the world only to be swiped off his pedestal by criminal convictions and drug addictions.

But at the age of 47, and long since retired from the ring, the provocative pugilist told CNN he is only now facing his biggest battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mike seems like he's really trying to do the right thing. I wish him the best... It's weird it seems like there is two mike Tyson's . Then and now .. I appreciate both. Kid Dynamite !!!!

Comment

I hope Tyson keeps it together, he seems like he has grown a lot.

Comment

Gotta root for Mike, he seems to legitimately be trying really hard to be a good man and the best person he can be. Hopefully he is able to stay on the right track.

Comment

I hope he can become the man he always envisioned and that doesn't mean champ, it does mean being a responsible husband and father. In many ways I really feel for Mike, his life was on public display since an early age and he was utterly ill equipped for fame, fortune and love. Mike never knew what hit him, but sometimes with time comes wisdom, I guess we'll see.

Comment

We get it Mike, you find it hard to stop yourself attacking and raping people. Just stfu about it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
              We get it Mike, you find it hard to stop yourself attacking and raping people. Just stfu about it already.
              F *** Off !

We love you IRON MIKE stay positive :
              Last edited by BarnBurnerBrawl; 12-24-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                That's his "hustle" now, telling the story.

Comment

Its gotta be tough getting g asked the exact same questions every day for decades on end, among other things

Comment

"My life is so ****in' difficult" wahhh...

Comment

Working...
                    X