No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson May Return To Action in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson May Return To Action in November

Trainer Eddie Mustafa Muhammad advised BoxingScene.com that former champion Chad Dawson (31-3, 17KOs) may return on a date in November. Dawson is looking to rebound from devastating back to back defeats. He made the mistake of killing his body to make the super middleweight limit last September to challenge division ruler Andre Ward, and saw himself get stopped in the tenth round. He moved back to 175 in June, but found no success when Adonis Stevenson caught him early with a big shot, which led to a stoppage loss a moment later.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Chad doesn't have to google his opponent's name this time...

Comment

Dawson vs Jeff lacy

Comment

Really like Chad, everyone seems against him. I believe he can bounce back and get back in the mix....

Comment

I like Chad but it's over for him...yeah he can earn some checks but I don't see him back at the top again. Those two beatings back to back are going to be on his mind a longggg time.

Comment

Chad needs to get a pascal rematch and bute fight. And finish with cleverly and call it a day

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley
              Really like Chad, everyone seems against him. I believe he can bounce back and get back in the mix....
              Wishful thinking. This dude is fked. He's done. He won't recover from two beatings.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

dawson is one of the most UNentertaining motherfckers to ever step foot in the ring.

stay retired. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Dawson vs Jeff lacy
                  LOL! I remember when Jeff Lacy fought Jermaine Taylor they called that fight " Road To Redemption" LOL! Where the hell is Jermaine Taylor btw? Didn't he have a comeback fight last year? Last time I heard his name, some hooker was accusing him of not paying her or some $ht.

Comment

TWO beatings?! It was one beating and one sledgehammer right upside the head I the first round ! Before Stevenson could beat on him the fight was over !

Comment

Working...
                    X