Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin is going to knock Ishe "sugar shay" smith spark out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
    Geale said he would fight him didn't he? And what about Pirog?

Is Ishe Smith even ranked?
    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Lol, Geale said he would and now he's mulling over every option not named Golovkin. Begging for Martinez and will probably drop the WBA to defend the IBF against Soliman.
    Pirog is still injured and not available until 2013
    Probably not, but somebody is better than nobody.
    Yea... Geale was talking pretty big till GGG talked back I guess? He kinda backed out from wanting to fight GGG. Why doesn't Sturm come fight on HBO? He has nothing to lose and is getting a title shot after an L.

(I think we all know why)

Comment

What's the source of this rumor? I can't find anything on google news or on twitter.

I remember Abel Sanchez said that Smith turned down a Golovkin fight like a month ago in some online radio interview.

Comment

Ishe career is based on fighting top prospects/contenders that's what he does he knows how to handle himself in the ring survive at times and make the fight ugly and boring.

But if that's all they can get then so be it ppl act like so it's just as easy as saying ok this guy is ranked here and that guy is ranked there so presto fight gets made.

This would be more/less just to see if Golovkin can stop Smith that's it bcse you can't change a guy this late in his career once he gets touched he'll go in distance mode it'll be up to Golovkin to drop the hammer

Comment

lol Ishe Smith i wack, but it would be cool if he could prove me wrong vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            I still have doubts that this fight is really happening. N'Dam didn't show up at the press conference and said the contract wasn't even finalized, he has a history of pulling out of fights.
            Dayum, just when I thought everything was running smoothly. The sad thing is, N'Jikam has already been awarded the title due to Pirog's injury, or was it because he was gonna fight Golovkin?

Comment

Working...
            X