No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire: Moreno Has No Chance of Beating Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire: Moreno Has No Chance of Beating Me

Newly crowned WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire battles WBA champion Anselmo “Chemito” Moreno on May 28.

[Click Here To Read More]

if he's got no chance of winning, I don't want to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Laborer View Post
      if he's got no chance of winning, I don't want to watch it!
      Are you serious?

Comment

Moreno is going to be on the end of donaire's punches and if he doesn't have enough pop to get donaire's respect- uh-on. I know chemito can fight a tough fight (see his fights with cermano) but I don't think he initiated much of the rough stuff. I just fail to see how nonito gets outboxed at a distance. although I'd like to see donaire in with many different styles and a tall defensive fighter is a new style for him.

Comment

Is Donaire ******ed?

Comment

I gotta give it up for Donaire, he is not resting on his laurels after his biggest win against Montiel. After Moreno (which I think will be a little tougher than advertised since Moreno all but admitted he will be running the entire fight), if he can't get the winner of Mares vs. Agbeko in the ring, it will be nice to see what he can do at 122 lbs against WV2, Shimoda and/or Nishioka before moving to 126 lbs.

Comment

I think I might agree with Donaire. Moreno fights tough, but it's a tough road for him over Donaire. Still really want to see this fight.

Comment

i like this fight,i'm glad he isn't moving up in weight and avoiding the other champions,he's staying put and trying to unify,this is a great division so why leave? would be great if after he fought moreno and if he wins he fights winner of mares/agbeko,,,now that is a champion with heart and someone trying to fight other champs...some of the other fighters should see what donaire is doing and follow his example..mainly a certain fighter at 126

Comment

Will Moreno acting like a GHOST ,,,,Help ?????

NO !!!

NO MAN CAN BEAT NONITO DONAIRE 126 AND UNDER !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Is Donaire ******ed?
                    So being overconfident = ******ed now? lol

I'm not saying I agree with Donaire, coz I' don't, but asking if he's ******ed for making that comment? Cmon' now brah!

Comment

Working...
                    X