Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Mayweather; now I can call myself a fan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Mayweather; now I can call myself a fan!

He fought a perfect fight, he actually stunned me with his offense!
    I thought the guy who would pressure would be Shane, but damn i was wrong.

I still think the most boring fight i ever seen on PPV (that i bought) was Marquez-Mayweather; but this one was one of the best!

Pac's still my favourit; but damn Mayweather props to you, you're officially my 2nd favourit boxer!

I wish Shane the best in his carreer|life, and congrats to him for stunning Mayweather with those right hands! Feel sad that he couldn't do more, his stamina was real bad.

I hope you guys enjoyed the fight; cuz damn I really did!

Now that is a post i can respect you are a pacman fan but not afraid to admit the obvious and thats last night fight really showed to a lot of fans that mayweather is really making a serious case for being one of the best.

Comment

the biggest surprise to those that didnt think of mayweather as great would be how he pressed the fight from then onward through the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post

I still think the most boring fight i ever seen on PPV (that i bought) was Marquez-Mayweather; but this one was one of the best!

Pac's still my favourit; but damn Mayweather props to you, you're officially my 2nd favourit boxer!

I wish Shane the best in his carreer|life, and congrats to him for stunning Mayweather with those right hands! Feel sad that he couldn't do more, his stamina was real bad.

a very enjoyable fight......

Comment

Right on, man.

You are a REALIST.

Comment

This is the difference between a Pacfan and a *******,
            Respect man, Glad you enjoyed the fight!

Comment

Now that's what I like to see, somebody objective enough to become a fan of both fighters... fair play to ya.

Floyd shocked me too, I didn't think he would pressure Shane and walk him down like he did, I know he pissed Floyd off so Floyd wanted to outclass him but I thought he would stick to pure boxing, this time he outboxed him in an aggressive manner.

He proved a lot of people wrong last night, people said he is a coward and it too scared to fight a top WW but he fought Mosley and won in dominating fashion, people said cause hes never been hit that clean they don't know how good his chin is and whether or not he can dig down deep when hit hard, he shown he has a pretty good chin and can dig deep in that second round... that right hand would have sent a lot of top WW's down. And as said before people also said Floyd will make it a boring fight by "potshotting and running" when as said before he pressured Shane last night and walked him down and outboxed him in an aggressive manner.

Much respect to Mosley too though, he showed a lot of heart... he had the balls to stand in there with Floyd throughout the fight and also dug down deep when Floyd hurt him (I think he hurt him in the 10th round, that body shot)... as Floyd said "I respect him as a man, but he will have to make me respect him as a fighter", I think he at least did that.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. I enjoy the 2nd round where Floyd get whooped!
                Respect for Shane. Thanks Grandpa Shane. Apreciated

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
                  You funny guy; i'm sure you loved the 2nd round

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
                    I'm sure u did enjoy the 2nd round, but i know u wished u had turned the t.v. off after the round was over.

Comment

Working...
                    X