Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Hatton training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see the atmosphere for his comeback fight, gonna be pandemonium.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      We'll have to wait and see. I hope he does well. If Hatton is 50% of what he was he can still beat Senchenko.

I really hope he wins because Ricky Hatton is a hero over here. His fanbase has made him a legend over here almost.

I'm rooting for him 100%.
      I will be glad that he just survives the fight game because he is a credit to British boxing. Can anyone say Junior Witter?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        **** off you overdramatic nationalistic troll dick head
        I would respond back, but I don't respect you enough to.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I would respond back, but I don't respect you enough to.
          Come on Frank I want to hear what u have to say broove. Ha
          That being said I hope Ricky has a great comeback and rematches PAC
          I love watching his fights just for the crazy Brits that roll out I'm the 1,000s!
          Gotta love it

Comment

Nice...if ricky wins. I wanna see him fight Khan or marquez.

Comment

It's funny that he's now training in some methods that he used to brutally mock Mayweather for doing.

Comment

What's the point of this training? I could do that for a ****ing fortnight.

Comment

damn , he threw 667 punches and moved his head like 17 times ..he looked good ...

Comment

Hips and legs look stiff to me. Not a good look for a fighter especially w short arms. I see him getting hit w a Lot of flush shots no matter who he fights.

This is a pointless training exercise for him IMO. He knows where the noodle is going to be, it's more rhythm training than reflex training. This won't be pretty for Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Can someone tell me what is actually going on in the video?.
                      hes shot which is why the guy is only using one pool noodle. If you remember, way past it shane was able to handle dual pool noodles from nazeem richardson.

Comment

Working...
                      X