Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Rematch is Justified, I Hurt Him Like Nobody Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez: Rematch is Justified, I Hurt Him Like Nobody Else

Argentine fighter Sergio Martinez has reclaimed the WBC middleweight title stripped from him two years ago.

Sergio Martinez survived a late knockdown to reclaim the World Boxing Council's middleweight belt on Saturday when he defeated Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. by a unanimous points decision.

Martinez, 37, dominated and was leading comfortably on the judges' scorecards when he got into trouble in the 12th and final round, and the Argentine had to survive a late onslaught by Chavez as they went toe-to-toe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No Jr, time to move up buddy. Fight at a comfortable weight.

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr's claim to fame: I went the distance with Martinez and hurt him but got schooled 11 out of the 12 rounds

Congratulations

Comment

no rematch

Comment

No i want to see ggg fight martinez now.

Comment

Meh. just stopped it.

Comment

I will respond for Martinez:

Gracias.

LOL

This kid is not that smart.

Comment

Forget a rematch. Martinez will just pace himself better. May as well just re-watch rounds 1-11 of last night.

Comment

a 190 pound man rocked a 165 pounder. Congrats Julio. Now you can go to bed tonight feeling satisfied

Comment

It was a great knockdown but that's it. In the rematch Jr gets dominated again.

Comment

Working...
                    X