Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the NBA is coming back! Bulls gonna whoop ass again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the NBA is coming back! Bulls gonna whoop ass again!

I freakin love basketball man! I dont care if my teams all the way at the bottom just love basketball.

Really interested if howard is considering moving to LA or the soon to be jayz's Brooklyn Nets. Brooklyn vs New York could become a sick legendary rivalry like giants vs jets.

Chris Paul would be sick in New York. They would become a serious threat to Miami and Chicago, Boston. I think they could beat them and even defeat the West in the finals. Paul would compliment Anthony so much by opening him up because Paul draws big attention himself. Be a beautiful thing for Amare too. Billups is a great PG but hes getting older more injuries, Paul is young and prime for those nasty NY fastbreak style.

But Derrick Rose is still getting better. He hasnt even reached his full potential thats some scary *****. Bulls better give him some help too then well run this *****!

bulls sukk my ****, speaking of ****, floyd mayweather likes to bang buls fans in the azz, lol, lakers are the best and chicago sukks azz, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

knicks all day

Fu*k the nets

Comment

Just in time to watch my 6'ers stink up the joint, and ruin my holiday season.

Comment

Lakers baby KOBE TIME.

Comment

Comment

Lakers are the best, all you b1tches know this!!!!!!!!!! lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Bull might do well in the reg season, but they still got the same problems as before.

Spurs on the other hand are going all the way.

Comment

again???

Comment

Thunder vs. Heat in the finals

Comment

Working...
                    X