Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalid Sheikh Mohamed is not a suspect. Neither is Ali Zubaydah.
    If they've been to trials, I stand corrected.

I could care less about most of the Old Testament. You're taking a way out of left field quote by somebody not too significant in the Christian religion and saying that it represents Christianity, moreso than "THOU SHALT NOT KILL". Let me repeat what it says:THOU SHALT NOT KILL. YOU SHOULD NOT KILL.
    I never said that quote represents Christianity. I said it was in the Bible. Which it is. if you need murderous quotes from the New Testament, please ask. I think you know I can find them.

Another thing is that you call me a test tube baby for saying that American society is irresponsible with their sexual activity, yet you feel that the number of abortions committed today is significantly high. Contradiction???????
    I didn't call you a test tube baby. I said 'unless you were one'. You must have misread my quote. For the record, there's NO contradiction. Whatsoever.

I said that the number of abortions in this country if way too high for what I would hope. That's true. However, it's not my right to control what women do with their bodies.

Example: I don't think that someone should tattoo themselves all over their bodies. Too many is too much. Not my place to control them. I realize the subjects are different, but the comparison applies.

plays and operas didn't depict and promote sex and violence lightyears near the way it is today.... I will say however that it is a shame that violence and killing and shooting on TV is not censored yet you can't see beautiful women in their natural form... however I think you'll see if you look into it that most of the time sex is associated with violence in the media.

Are we Rome???
    If you read what I wrote, I did say that it was not close to how graffic we see it nowadays. HOWEVER, that's someones choice. They can decide what to view and what not to view. If a child is watching something that their parent or guardian feels is wrong, they need to talk to their child. Not guard them from harsh realities, but tell them that they are not old enough for this subject matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
      LAMO, so christian don't have affairs now?

I love you religious lot, so, so naive.
      Oh please........that is so atheistic. Have faith.....not all married people commit adultery. You see too much television....immoral television shows.

Atheism is a luxury that relies on the moral rules that has been established. A few is ok..........if everybody is an atheists its an abomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        I am a man of principle, unlike yourself.
        You chat so much ****.

You talk about atheists not having any morals. Then you go watch pirated videos. Are you sure that you're religious? Or do you just like the concept? I guess you could rob a store and when asked why you did it;

'The prices were immoral'

And btw, you're not a man of principle. You're 19 kid who thinks you know how the world works and that everyone should think like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
          You chat so much ****.

You talk about atheists not having any morals. Then you go watch pirated videos. Are you sure that you're religious? Or do you just like the concept? I guess you could rob a store and when asked why you did it;

'The prices were immoral'

And btw, you're not a man of principle. You're 19 kid who thinks you know how the world works and that everyone should think like you.
          Ouch. Are you always this classless? Do you need to use cheap shots to get your point across? Haha I put my age up for people like you to attack.

P.S. I never said atheists didn't have morals, so unless you quote me, you're wrong again. I said there was no moral code for atheists, and there isn't.

God bless ya

Comment

• I don't get these people.....Moral values and fear of God is what keeping us from complete chaos.

The chaos you are seeing now is nothing compared if the world didn't believe that there is God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I don't get these people.....Moral values and fear of God is what keeping us from complete chaos.

The chaos you are seeing now is nothing compared if the world didn't believe that there is God.
              +1000000000

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                I don't get these people.....Moral values and fear of God is what keeping us from complete chaos.

Apparently, studies suggest predominantly atheist countries have lowest crime rates.

And Buddhists dont believe in God, and they seem to have a very peaceful philosophy.

Comment

• The USSR which purged its own citizens and killed religious people weren't doing it for atheism???? That's a pretty big statement you made there Squeally... I don't think you can cash that check.
                  They were doing it for the regime, not because of a lack of belief in the supernatural. You are making the claim that they were killing for atheism. Back it up, what makes you think they were killing in the name of atheism?

Here is my evidence: The Soviet purges of the 1930s were conducted under NKVD Order No. 00447, which was titled:

"About repression of former kulaks, criminals, and other anti-Soviet elements"

Kulaks being richer peasants and therefore the class enemy of the poor peasants under Russian feudalism.

If you really believed Hitler HATED Jews, you aren't realizing how he came to power. First, you have to note that Gottfried Feder, a populist ideologue was a man that influenced Hitler a great deal. In his speech titled "How and by What Means Capitlaism is to Be Eliminated"
                  Horse****. You try and link everything bad to specific anti-capitalism. Hitler was primarily motivated by patriotism to the Germanic people, and secondarily motivated by an intense dislike of jews, whom he considered to be the principle culprits of what he considered the treachery of the Treaty of Versaille and the Weimar Republic. And he wasn't alone, Weimar Germany was awash with anti semitic demagogues. Hitler was the one with the combination of drive, oratory skill and luck that floated to the top.

And Hitler had to fight hard for the leadership of Germany against the rise of Communism. I know a lot about how Hitler rose to power.

Even if Hitler WAS anti-Semitic, which I don't buy, it had to be "scientific", or genetic.
                  Hitler was a scientific illiterate, now you're attempting to vilify the theory of evolution by associating it with Hitler. Hitler was into Nietzsche, not Darwin. Hitler embraced pseudoscience because it supported his ideology. You should find something of a kindred spirit there.

What was more convenient than the Jews? He couldn't do this without the support of the CHRISTIANS.
                  This is another point, thanks for bringing it up: Even if Hitler was an avowed atheist... it was Christians that did the killing, that built the camps, that smashed in Jewish businesses, that helped round them up, that betrayed their Jewish friends, that made the gas etc. The Holocaust was carried out by Christians in the name of an ideology which was at least nominally christian.

And again, skepticism and atheism are two different things. Atheists say "there is no god". Skeptics, or agnostics, are unsure. If you don't believe me, READ A DICTIONARY.
                  Please do stop with this "read a book" nonsense. You're a 19 year old whelp of a boy, I've said before try and get yourself a little life experience and then you can engage with me as an equal. As of now if "read a dictionary" is the best you have you're in a sorry state.

Atheists tend to be sceptics. I have tried to explain this concept to you but it's obviously difficult for you to get over your prejudice against them. A sceptic doesn't look at, for example, a flying saucer picture and say "Well this could be a flying saucer or it could be a button on a string... the chance of it being either is 50-50". A sceptic will look at the picture and say "well it's more likely to be a button on a string because we know for sure that buttons and string exist while we have only sketchy evidence at best for flying saucers". Same with the existence of dieties. The sceptical point of view of god is not "well there could be bu there might not be". Rather it is "the existence of an invisible super-being who listens to prayers and judges the dead is an extraordinary claim, what is the evidence". And of course there is no evidence for such a being that could not be better ascribed to known and established phenomenon. So atheism is a sceptical position.

P.S. I never said atheists didn't have morals, so unless you quote me, you're wrong again. I said there was no moral code for atheists, and there isn't.
                  Here is your quote:

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                  This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
                  It's actually vaguely frightening that the ONLY reason you don't cause chaos is a literal fear of god.

Comment

• **** thread, **** poster, you would probably eat Rush Limbagh's **** on a plate if you had the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      **** thread, **** poster, you would probably eat Rush Limbagh's **** on a plate if you had the chance.
                      If you're lucky you might get high of the remains of the oxycontin.

Comment

Working...
                      X