No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    It wasn't racial profiling, that idiot thug attacked GZ for no apparent reason and lethal force was used because GZ's life was in danger.

Never lay your hands on someone. That's something he was apparently never taught.
    Wow, I didn't know you were there. Why aren't testifying on Zimmerman side?

Comment

If somebody's following you for no reason that's stalking and harassment. Zimmerman instigated that shiiiit and killed him for no reason.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        Zimmerman created the entire situation. He was asked to to cease by the police yet continued on......Now, here's a kid being followed by an unmarked car and a guy who is not a police officer. How would YOU react to that, especially after the guy threatened you?

IMO, Zimmerman took this to a level he couldn't handle. The kid reacted the way most people would to a non-authority intimidating him, and it turned out Zimmerman was a ****in' marshmallow who couldn't handle a teenager. Zimmerman shot his way out of the trouble he created, and should pay for it.

That all said, the black community needs to devote way more energy on the dangers black youths face from other black youths. It's a ****ing epidemic that completely dwarfs this case. It seems ignored and makes their intensity on the Zimmerman-Martin case seem almost fraudulent.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          High profile cases involving race brings out the ****** in millions of people. It turns them into these one-tracked minded window licking zealots. I was sick of hearing about this case within a day. If they were both the same color you wouldn't even be hearing about this murder
          I just don't get the change in culture.

I hate to sound like an old guy, but nowadays two people of different races can't even throw hands with each other to settle a dispute without it being recorded, uploaded to the internet, and sparking a nationwide race debate amongst ******s.

I place the majority of the blame on worldstarhiphop (and websites like it) that exploit the racial tension that is innate within morons of all races for profit.

It's just depressing to see that the national media (which is far more influential and credible) has seemingly followed suit.

Comment

I was confused at the title of the thread for a moment. I thought I was reading it as

"It's been 1 year since George Zimmerman killed that want to be thug."

Comment

Here's the truth...GZ was trying to play hero. He followed the kid around, the REAL police told him not to follow, yet he still did, got his ass whooped, and like a pussy, couldn't take the ass whooping like a man and shot the kid.

GZ clearly didn't know how to fight, but since he had a gun he felt like he finally had grow some balls.

Comment

I hope he gets convicted of murder. He got out of his vehicle, chased the kid down and was looking for a fight. He got one, got his ass kicked and then shot the kid like a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I hope he gets convicted of murder. He got out of his vehicle, chased the kid down and was looking for a fight. He got one, got his ass kicked and then shot the kid like a coward.
                  This is what I think went down as well. Like another person in this thread said GZ had a record of assault and being fired for being an overreacting idiot, as a security guard by the way. If he would have listened to the 911 dispatch that clearly said "DO NOT PURSUIT" all of this **** would have been avoided. Only idiots do not see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    This is what I think went down as well. Like another person in this thread said GZ had a record of assault and being fired for being an overreacting idiot, as a security guard by the way. If he would have listened to the 911 dispatch that clearly said "DO NOT PURSUIT" all of this **** would have been avoided. Only idiots do not see that.
                    Yea and I can't see how anyone can see it any way different. He pursued the kid and the defense is going to lean heavily on the stand your ground law. The problem is that he PURSUED the kid.

He was told to not go after the kid, he did and with a loaded gun. The truth is though, he will get away with it because it's some insignificant black kid that nobody cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Yea and I can't see how anyone can see it any way different. He pursued the kid and the defense is going to lean heavily on the stand your ground law. The problem is that he PURSUED the kid.

He was told to not go after the kid, he did and with a loaded gun. The truth is though, he will get away with it because it's some insignificant black kid that nobody cares about.
                      Also, isn't his dad some kind of judge in that town? I would be sick if that happened to one of my kids man. I do not know how I would react.

Comment

Working...
                      X