Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the first round of Mayweather Vs Pacquiao had went?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would the first round of Mayweather Vs Pacquiao had went?

So I was debating today and it was argued that May Vs Pac would have been the most exciting 1st round in recent history.

What is your opinion? The atmosphere would have been electric, who would have landed the first punch? Would May have had problems adjusting to Pacs speed?
    Would Pac be able to land on Mayweather? Or would it had been the normal fell eachother round?

2008-2010 Pacquiao would have won every round.

Comment

Be a boring round, each feeling each other out.

Suddenly Buboy enters the ring and start slapping Mayweather and kicking him. He then tackles Mayweather to the ground and proceeds to lick his face and starts panting like a dog.

Comment

Feeling out round.

Comment

I could see Manny being aggressive, trying to show Floyd he could land something on him. Floyd would most likely be in full counter punch mode. Looking to land something if he could but mainly feeling Pac out and getting used to timing him up.
          We can only dream how electric it would have been in 2010-2012.

Comment

Manny trying to be aggressive and Floyd keeps moving alot. Then by the 2nd round Floyd sees the gaping wholes in Pacquiao's defense and destroys his soul. Pacquiao doesn't answer the bell, Bubouy runs in the ring to cuddle with his fallen savior and Bob Arum has a heart attack.

Comment

Definitely a feel out round between two veterans as they attempt to implement their strategies. I see Pacquiao picking it up in the second round and causing problems for Mayweather with his hand and foot speed. I think around the fourth, Floyd begins to find his range and starts using his reach advantage and defense to make Pacquiao start hesitating and think a little more. I think we know how it goes from there.

Comment

A slow feel out round, but Manny would have landed first probably. Floyd would be flexing his jab though. Manny would have won the first round probably.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                  2008-2010 Pacquiao would have won every round.
                  LOL is that a serious reply? Or are you actually that stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    A slow feel out round, but Manny would have landed first probably. Floyd would be flexing his jab though. Manny would have won the first round probably.
                    Yep, Floyd would have jabbed him to death.

Although, Floyd always wins the first round. Cotto managed to win the first against manny

Comment

Working...
                    X