Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come so many people are picking Maywheather to stop Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come so many people are picking Maywheather to stop Cotto?

I'm laughing at so many people picking a late stoppage for Maywheather when people who know about Boxing knows this guy is not powerful like that in WW division. If he can't stop Judah then he can't stop Cotto.....

I cant wait to see the look on their faces when Cotto bullies Floyd into a TKO. I wouldnt be surprised if Cotto does a mayorga and lets mayweather hit him flush, mayweather is arguably the phisically WEAKEST opponent miguel has faced. Think about it.

Comment

It depends how much Cotto runs

Comment

I can see the corner stopping it in the late rounds with Cotto being swelled up and beaten. Mayweather by UD is the "safe" pick though.

Comment

Mayweather's strength is very underrated, especially by the delusional and moronic, as well as borderline psychotic, BOMBS.

Yes, Floyd doesn't pak as much power at 147, as he did from 130-140. But, Floyd still has decent physical strength and enough power to walk people down. He was walking down Ortiz, who many would agree is one of the stronger and more explosive attacks from 140-147.

I don't see Floyd stopping Cotto, unless he cuts Cotto and it gets stopped late. Or unless he's beating Cotto to a pulp all night, and his corner throws in the towel late.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Mayweather's strength is very underrated, especially by the delusional and moronic, as well as borderline psychotic, BOMBS.
            I'm not psychotic you freak. You are psychotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              I'm not psychotic you freak. You are psychotic.
              The s**t you say suggests otherwise. Nonito a Top 15 ATG??? Cotto a Top 10 ATG resume???? My sig speaks for itself.

By the way, if Cotto has a Top 10 ATG resume to you, Floyd must be in the top 1 or 2.

Comment

lol @ all these ******s making floyd out to be some walking-down margarito type nightmare. Floyd isn't knocking anybody out at 147+

Please, its one thing to say floyd will dominate cotto, or outclass him, or embarass him to a UD. But stopping cotto? KO'ing cotto?

Please stop insulting everyones intelligence.

Comment

Floyd won't stop him unless he cuts Cotto or his beating him to pulp, and it gets stopped late. That's the only way.

Comment

Cotto's face doesn't hold up very well.

I don't see Cotto stalking and coming forward for the whole 12 rounds - he'll be the one on his bike in the late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X