Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what's wrong with america.

flashbang? teargas?

half ass.

a couple of fragmentation or white phosphorus and those ****s will go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Police have are now throwing flashbang grenades at protesters in oakland. It's only a matter of time before they start shooting these people. Why are we letting our government get away with this? Time to pick up an AK-47 and not a sign. The revolution is at hand. . .

[IMG][/IMG]
      Damn right! That NDAA bill is straight up nazi ****. But the people are going to get tired of being bullyed by the government. And the last time we did this, a bunch of farmers beat the british empire. We CAN, and we WILL.
      lol Thanks to Obama you have no rights, deal with it. Expect a knock at your door and a black bag rendition to a secret prison in Bulgaria anytime. Wait what am i talking about? They don't need secret prisons anymore thanks to NDAA, at least you won't get jetlag.

Comment

lot of white folk in Oakland huh Dro....

Comment

Police can do whatever the ****k they want to do. That's not even the ghetto side of Oakland...still, they don't give a ****. That's how it is when you are the law. It's a dirty world.

Comment

Here's an article i read on another site

Oakland Police Face Federal Takeover Due To Excessive Force

http://newsone.com/nation/associated...cessive-force/

Comment

Oakland police have been moronic in this occupy business. But have you noticed that the occupy movement is now focusing on Oakland? That's because protests are nowadays set up entirely to show protesters being pushed around by law enforcement. Which is why every protest seems to show a 40 second video of someone getting their arse handed to them by someone in video with the caption "POLICE BEAT UP DISABLED PREGNANT WIDOWED PENSIONER VETERAN FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!111bdliaeb oyqerp;3rvbq
              ervb".

While Occupy has a few real salient points to make unfortunately the vast bulk of these protest actions is to provide youtube fodder for the sky-is-falling-they'll-take-our-guns brigade.

Comment

That puzzy in Rampage got TKO 1 by Freddy in Freddy v. Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  omg bro, if we lived in Oaktown together we would kick so much ass.

Throwing molotovs shirtless running around with a ski mask.
                  fuuck yea! i got pretty big arms so i can chuck those tovs pretty far.
                  we would get so much phone numbers looking like a total bad ass.

Comment

I cant do this alone, i need more men, no I need PATRIOTS!
                    And some more loonies like you to start a revolution of sort....First of all you need to escape from your ward.

Comment

Now the cops are finally dealing with these idiots properly. If I was in charge they would have shown more force than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X