Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charr vs chisora could be a good scrap...

i think this would be a good fight for both. props to chisora for wanting no soft touches. the new gatekeeper\fringe contender of the heavyweight division. charr is not getting vitali, wlad, haye or anyone else until he beats a guy like chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      It's so funny nobody is daring to call out wlad but vitali. Lol at these guys!

Charr is more deserving to fight Haye than Haye to fight Vitali.
      Yes, they want to fight Vitali now because they can see from watching his two fights in 2012 the years have finally caught up to him.

Vitali was on top of his game at age 37-38, and still very good at age 40 when he fought Adamek. But he's slower now.

Comment

Who is the bigger joke, Haye or Charr?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          LOL, this guy is a joke.
          Maybe, but Odlanier Solis, who so many around here seem to think is isn't a joke, went the distance against Airich in his last fight and looked poor doing it.

Charr just KO'd Airich in less than one round.

So who is the bigger joke?

I'd say Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            It's so funny nobody is daring to call out wlad but vitali. Lol at these guys!

Charr is more deserving to fight Haye than Haye to fight Vitali.
            I disagree. Both Haye and Vits have a recent common opponent with Hayes victory being much more decisive. While Haye isn't great he is certainly compelling. Charr needs to beat SOMEBODY before he gets a shot at a top 10 fighter. Vittles fighting him at all was just atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Who is the bigger joke, Haye or Charr?
              Charr just KO'd Airich in less than one round.

Odlanier Solis staggered to a lousy UD win over the same Airich in his last fight.

So let's get our clowns in order.

Solis is the biggest clown in the HW division, given his bloated rep (that matches his bloated body).

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                What has Charr achieved to fight Haye? I want to see Haye fight, but not bums like Charr, who pose zero threat.

He should be honored Chisora wants to fight him
                ? Haye isn't even a champion. Stop putting him in a position he hasn't earned.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I disagree. Both Haye and Vits have a recent common opponent with Hayes victory being much more decisive. While Haye isn't great he is certainly compelling. Charr needs to beat SOMEBODY before he gets a shot at a top 10 fighter. Vittles fighting him at all was just atrocious.
                  I see you're back fat boy. And still obsessed with the Klitschkos.

I guess that time in the psych ward didn't do much for you.

Comment

I'd say let Charr fight Solis. He'll kick the crap out of the fat Cuban idiot and then he can call some more people out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      I see you're back fat boy. And still obsessed with the Klitschkos.

I guess that time in the psych ward didn't do much for you.
                      Lol, I see you still can't have a reasonable debate with anyone who isn't sucking the Klitschko's off. Keep trolling there lil fella!

Comment

Working...
                      X