Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Heat should trade Dwayne Wade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honest opinion when Wade left with an injury bron took over and they looked good,he came back they looked confused again.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Honest opinion when Wade left with an injury bron took over and they looked good,he came back they looked confused again.
      they can't play together.

unless one of them changes and i don't think they can change.

Comment

if the heat actually traded wade for d-will, i might have to actually....cheer for the heat wtf

Comment

LeBron in the Finals. 10 games of experience.

2007- 22.0 PPG, 7.0 RPG, 6.7 APG, 1.0 SPG, 0.5 BPG, 35% FGs, 20% 3Ps, 69% FTs.

2011- 17.8 PPG, 7.1 RPG, 6.8 APG, 1.6 SPG, 0.5 BPG, 47% FGs, 32% 3Ps, 60% FTs

Not bad, for Scottie Pippen. He might need more of a Prime Shaq than a John Stockton at this point.

Comment

Lebron is a show off,you can tell by just looking at him that he thinks he's something special,they should get rid off him and get someone who's willing to work hard and who's not scared to play good basketball when the team needs him..he got scared the pressure got to him..he was so concerned with his star status that it messed up his game..he's a good player but his attitude and mental toughness is very weak.

Comment

But wade for me is a good player,he did what was expected from him..he can't do it all alone he needs someone with balls which lebron didn't have when it was really needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                that'll work too.

or chris paul.

you don't need 2 ball dominant wing players.

get a big man or point for wade.
                Chris Bosh soft ass ain't gonna get the heat nowhere.

I honestly think they need someone like howard and dump wade.

Now that's a championship caliber team.

Bron, Bosh, Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
                  Chris Bosh soft ass ain't gonna get the heat nowhere.

I honestly think they need someone like howard and dump wade.

Now that's a championship caliber team.

Bron, Bosh, Howard.
                  no one said bosh gonna get the heat anywhere.

but bosh has made the best adjustments to the transition.

he's learning to play without the ball and has been productive.

not easy to play with BOTH wade and lebron and still put up numbers. bosh has done that.

howard would be great if they can get him for wade.

deron was just a suggestion. there are many pieces that can be had with wade.

Comment

Id say trade Lebron james , for a few solid contributors. But Im not sure any franchise would want him now.

Go fk urself Tua with that Trade Wade. We drafted him and he got us a championship.

I say Keep Bosh and trade James. Even though is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      no one said bosh gonna get the heat anywhere.

but bosh has made the best adjustments to the transition.

he's learning to play without the ball and has been productive.

not easy to play with BOTH wade and lebron and still put up numbers. bosh has done that.

howard would be great if they can get him for wade.

deron was just a suggestion. there are many pieces that can be had with wade.

I hope we never trade Wade. We cant trade Wade. He left it all on the floor. I cant say the same thing about James.

Comment

Working...
                      X