Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who mayweather should fight before pacman!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who mayweather should fight before pacman!!

These, in my opinion are the best fights out there that LIL FLOYD should take. He definately should fight a southpaw to prep himself for a pacquiao bout. Either Devon Alexander or Luis Collazo. They both are very good southpaws with very good names. I lean a little more towards Devon A. cause of his speed but towards Luis cause of his guts. Either one would be a good fight for floyd.

Isn't Devon 140??..........Floyd should forget about Pac....he's turning into a Marquez. Floyd should fight Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Isn't Devon 140??..........Floyd should forget about Pac....he's turning into a Marquez. Floyd should fight Williams.
      Williams, Mosley or Bradley, preferably Mosley or Williams before Bradley as he needs to fight an actual WW. Anyone else besides those 3 is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by **dizzy** View Post
        These, in my opinion are the best fights out there that LIL FLOYD should take. He definately should fight a southpaw to prep himself for a pacquiao bout. Either Devon Alexander or Luis Collazo. They both are very good southpaws with very good names. I lean a little more towards Devon A. cause of his speed but towards Luis cause of his guts. Either one would be a good fight for floyd.
        Yes those are good fights for Floyd, if by "good fights" you mean fights that wouldn't sell any PPVs, thus embarrassing him on March 13. Which is a really good strategy going into a Fall negotiation with Top Rank.

****ing hell you are ******ed. I'm not just saying that either, I mean, you are REALLY ******ed.

Comment

Margarito!!!

hahahaha this would be such a good move! beat they guy who beat the guy scenario. I mean who wouldn't watch that fight?

Cheeto vs may would be watched just for the circus act fall out!!!

and may could beat marg easy! especially off such a huge lay off. may wouldn't look like such a biatch. and everyone would be on the edge of their seats!!! hahaha that would be pure genius!

Comment

Wait for the winner of Berto vs Mosley.

Comment

Good option at this point for Floyd is to fight Margo!

They should both be ready by March 13.

The only problem with this is that Margo is with Top Rank.

Comment

I dunno man. Your right about the PPV thing though.

Comment

Working...
                X