No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    I like that Big guy with the grey hair, i thought he did a good job the times he was on, one time was when Big Joe Egan was on. As for the other randoms - Cringey!
    Yeah he wasn't to bad but nothin compared to Andy and Steve. They had great chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
      Yeah he wasn't to bad but nothin compared to Andy and Steve. They had great chemistry.
      Andy has came on leaps and bounds, i thought he was just a little piss ant at first! But yeah they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
        Woodhall has been pevved by Bunce a few times on tv.
        For Ritchie to get pissed, he must be irritating, but I suppose so's Woodhalls accent, lol
        Bunce is passionate, but not particularly knowledgeable.. He wears his heart on his sleeve & often puts his size 24 straight in it.. A bit like Steve Holdsworth, but in my opinion, less knowledgeable & not half as funny.. I like Holdsworth!
        I thing ya man Larry's the real deal though...

Comment

Why would anyone want that annoying fat **** back on TV? I don't get it. Some people think his lies and hype are good for the sport but in actual fact a guy like him with his grotesque belly just brings in more of the WMC crowd that thought Hatton would be way too good for a Floyd that they had 'never heard of'. I don't think his bull**** show or his annoying manner does anything for the sport. He'll bring in more of the same but new fans or people who wouldn't normally watch it would find it cringeworthy!

Comment

Working...
          X