No announcement yet.

The black immigration on the east coast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The black immigration on the east coast

I just read something that made me frown a bit. Newark City has been flooded with Haitians and Guyanese! Whereas the main population used to be Italian, Jewish, Ukrainian, Irish and Polish, now there are more Haitians and Guyanese in many parts. I mean, who let this happen?? And where did the original inhabitants go? Helping people is fine, within its limits. If you don't care about keeping the city's original inhabitants, whats gonna happen with your cities? I mean, its fine that the Afro-AMERICANS are among the majority in those neighborhoods, but these Caribbeans, they got no right to come in such large numbers. Am I right? And how come they always have to be in the biggest cities?!
    Last edited by Pastrano; 10-18-2011, 07:43 AM.

The majority of the Guyanese aren't of African descent...they're Hindis...

Comment

Weren't they enslaved by Europeans as well back in the day? Fair play I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Larrys Cellmate View Post
        The majority of the Guyanese aren't of African descent...they're Hindis...
        They are? They look pretty black to me...Wayne Braithwaite for instance, he's Guyanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          I just read something that made me frown a bit. Newark City has been flooded with Haitians and Guyanese! Whereas the main population used to be Italian, Jewish, Ukrainian, Irish and Polish, now there are more Haitians and Guyanese in many parts. I mean, who let this happen?? And where did the original inhabitants go? Helping people is fine, within its limits. If you don't care about keeping the city's original inhabitants, whats gonna happen with your cities? I mean, its fine that the Afro-AMERICANS are among the majority in those neighborhoods, but these Caribbeans, they got no right to come in such large numbers. Am I right? And how come they always have to be in the biggest cities?!
          America was built my immigrants. Did anyone complain when Italians and Irish came into this country? This has been going on for years.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            America was built my immigrants. Did anyone complain when Italians and Irish came into this country? This has been going on for years.
            Uhhh...they totally did...they used to beat the hell outta the immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Larrys Cellmate View Post
              Uhhh...they totally did...they used to beat the hell outta the immigrants.
              Now they are totally accepted in this country and black immigrants are not.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                Now they are totally accepted in this country and black immigrants are not.
                Because immigration has reached a boiling point! Back then when there were so few people in US, it was very different, there was room for more. Now there isn't really. It causes social problems also. More people on welfare, more crime and more racial tension.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                  Because immigration has reached a boiling point! Back then when there were so few people in US, it was very different, there was room for more. Now there isn't really. It causes social problems also. More people on welfare, more crime and more racial tension.
                  America will always need immigrants.

Comment

Working...
                  X