Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Price ready for top level opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Price ready for top level opponents?

maybe not straight to the klitschkos

I personally think povetkin should be next

Originally posted by YNWA View Post
    maybe not straight to the klitschkos

I personally think povetkin should be next
    agreed. I'm not 100% sold on Price just yet, but looks like he can step up the plate. would like to see him fight a povetkin like guy. audley is not really a stepping stone, but price has somethin...

Comment

yes.. they are only holding him back because the Klitschkos will be shot/ or gone before he hits his absolute prime and there wont be anyone really as good as him.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        agreed. I'm not 100% sold on Price just yet, but looks like he can step up the plate. would like to see him fight a povetkin like guy. audley is not really a stepping stone, but price has somethin...
        exactly

Price looks more dangerous than pretty much all the Klits opponents over the last 3/4 years

price v charr/arreola/rahman/chisora etc looks like a price win to me

I know I might be being a bit premature but apart from maybe David Haye on form, I can't think of a single Klit opponent recently who I'd class as dangerous

Comment

I'm sold on price and have been for a while. I just wish That bum fury would have the balls to step up to the plate.

Comment

We need to see him against a solid opponent. I would love to see him fight Arreola. That would be great.

Comment

He's not really fought anybody of note, not a live contender, so I don't take Price too seriously yet.

Comment

Tyson Fury would be the perfect next fight for him. But if not then yes, Chris Arreola would be perfect. That will tell us how ready he is for the next level.

Personally I'm sold on Price. I'm American but he is by far the best looking young heavyweight out there.

Comment

Fury talking about Price on Channel 5 now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Tyson Fury would be the perfect next fight for him. But if not then yes, Chris Arreola would be perfect. That will tell us how ready he is for the next level.

Personally I'm sold on Price. I'm American but he is by far the best looking young heavyweight out there.
                    I think it's inevitable that it will be fury next

after that he could go two ways - to povetkin or a solid 'name in the US' - Arreola seems perfect.

By then Vitali will be 83 and President of Ukraine so it has to be Wlad after that haha

Comment

Working...
                    X