Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What now?

Comment

Please know what you're talking about. Judah beating Khan? LOL. You're boxing IQ is defiantly lacking..

Comment

defiantly, eh?

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.
        and this is part of the reason why I call them garbage fans...they're dumb.

How 'bout that Darren Barker?

lol...systematically ERADICATED.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Calzaghe retiring, is the best thing that could've happened to British boxing. The British are finally getting the respect back from the fans. Calzaghe really hurt British boxing's reputation.
          Calzaghe's retirement hurt British boxing you ape.

Comment

The end? This is the just the beginning.

Comment

I sort of think Haye is done, but Khan and Froch are still around

Froch may lose to Ward, but he'll still be relevant for a while to come i think. And Khan is only 24, he's still got a long way to go. He may lose big fights at 147, but he'll win some too, and i'm sure some of the new younger guys will have stepped up by then too.

British boxing is here to stay

Comment

So those were your best Light Heavies?...lol...both of these guys would be perennial sparring partners in The States...so limited, so predictable...ofcourse that makes for a semi entertaining throw of hands...

Which brings me to my Grand Visionary point...The End of British Boxing is coming, lads...

When Froch gets outclassed by Ward, and Khan is exposed again, you will be DONE at The World Level...

You can't bury it, and you can't stop it.

Deepest sympathies,
                SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the anti-American garbage fans

Comment

Chisora, Murray...LMAOO!!...even your nobodies are dropping like flies...

'but, but...Chisora was robbed!"

And?...like it would have mattered if he got the W...he's NOTHING.

"but, but...we still have Burns!"

You must mean the guy who ducked the green American, Broner, and scraped by the fully battle worn Katsidis at home?...like I said...the most he can EVER be is a B fighter...B as in British.

Yep...you still have him...lol

It's coming, lads...this year is 11 times worse than your 2009 that put you on life support....you better pray Khan gets by Peterson like he's supposed to, because Ward over Froch is a GIVEN.

What are you going to do.......

Comment

Originally posted by -T2- View Post
                    Yet we're still here laughing at the Yanks.

What's the bigger embarrassment?

Being decent at a sport for a long time.

or

Being dominant at a sport then losing your grip, can't produce the famed American heavyweight and has to resort to claiming Pinoys and Mexicans as your own.

Before Froch and Khan go, there will be about 5/7 more British fighters on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      Chisora, Murray...LMAOO!!...even your nobodies are dropping like flies...

'but, but...Chisora was robbed!"

And?...like it would have mattered if he got the W...he's NOTHING.

"but, but...we still have Burns!"

You must mean the guy who ducked the green American, Broner, and scraped by the fully battle worn Katsidis at home?...like I said...the most he can EVER be is a B fighter...B as in British.

Yep...you still have him...lol

It's coming, lads...this year is 11 times worse than your 2009 that put you on life support....you better pray Khan gets by Peterson like he's supposed to, because Ward over Froch is a GIVEN.

What are you going to do.......
                      HAHA what a clown you are my friend. Chisorsa and the two Murrays were big underdogs going into their fights and they all did better than expected. Martin Murray and Chisora were robbed and John Murray lasted much longer than anybody thought. Froch might lose to Ward but he is still going to be relevant, Khan will beat Peterson with ease...

Comment

Working...
                      X