Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz chooses not to beat up military hero for cheating with his girl friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How'd he even know he was in the military after walking in on the dude boning his girl?

*Victor walks in the door*

Victor: What the ****?!?!
    Guy: Oh ****. W-wait bro, don't hit me, I'm a proud serviceman of this country!
    Victor: Ah, okay. We cool then.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Props to victor for taking the high road.
      Don't assume that he took the high road. At that time, Ortiz likely weighed between 140 and 160 pounds. For all we know, the guy she was cheating with may have been 6'2 and weighed 220 pounds. If that was the case and Ortiz hit him, this guy may have beaten Ortiz' a$$ worse than Maidana and ended his career. If he quit against Maidana, he damn sure wouldn't take on someone who looked like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        That's it?

Vic can pull top class hoes now.

Comment

She isnt that attractive. Maybe he should of got another girl to fucc her ass up. I bet Ortiz could pull better chicks now. Cant turn hoes in to house wifes

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
            That's it?
            Vic can pull top class hoes now.
            True dat.

Comment

"What r the odds of the new girl I talk to riding a street bike gotta luv it Kylee u should give me a ride "

This one is just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Don't assume that he took the high road. At that time, Ortiz likely weighed between 140 and 160 pounds. For all we know, the guy she was cheating with may have been 6'2 and weighed 220 pounds. If that was the case and Ortiz hit him, this guy may have beaten Ortiz' a$$ worse than Maidana and ended his career. If he quit against Maidana, he damn sure wouldn't take on someone who looked like this.
                is this supposed to actually be serious? I really can not tell

Comment

Soooooooooooo disrespectful

Ortiz got his biggest fight coming up and she did that. Oh she definitely would have got hands put on her and him. GTFO my house by physical force

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                    How'd he even know he was in the military after walking in on the dude boning his girl?

*Victor walks in the door*

Victor: What the ****?!?!
                    Guy: Oh ****. W-wait bro, don't hit me, I'm a proud serviceman of this country!
                    Victor: Ah, okay. We cool then.
                    Most likely he already knew the ARMY deuce bag before he caught them, which makes it even worse.

dirty skank

Comment

Maybe the military hero looked like Maidana and Ortiz didn't want none.

Comment

Working...
                      X