No announcement yet.

Man if Maidana landed that uppercut on Khan then imagine Judah landing it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man if Maidana landed that uppercut on Khan then imagine Judah landing it

I have noticed that it's most of Freddie's fighters that are suckers for uppercuts when they are against the ropes. An uppercut is the probably the rarest punch to see land and Pac and Khan seem to eat them like m&ms. I got Khan beating Judah, but I will not be surprised to see Khan overwhealmed by the high speed chase and being Uppercut by Judah against the ropes. Especially since Judah is much more explosive than Maidana when it comes to landing the uppercut.

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    I have noticed that it's most of Freddie's fighters that are suckers for uppercuts when they are against the ropes. An uppercut is the probably the rarest punch to see land and Pac and Khan seem to eat them like m&ms. I got Khan beating Judah, but I will not be surprised to see Khan overwhealmed by the high speed chase and being Uppercut by Judah against the ropes. Especially since Judah is much more explosive than Maidana when it comes to landing the uppercut.
    Man if Ortiz quit against Maidana then imagine Ortiz against Mayweather

Comment

Can someone point me in the direction of the time and place that Zab Judah became this devastating puncher, with such deadly knockout power?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Can someone point me in the direction of the time and place that Zab Judah became this devastating puncher, with such deadly knockout power?

Thanks in advance.
        His power became overrated when he KO's b/c Level fighters and stunned Cotto. But several fighters have stunned Cotto. I like Cotto but Cotto's chin is not glass nor is it great. I'd say his chin is just good. He shows when he is hurt sometimes and can't really hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          Man if Ortiz quit against Maidana then imagine Ortiz against Mayweather
          mayweather doesn't hit like maidana, and Ortiz is a different fighter at 147 than at 140 what's your point?

Comment

Thanks in advance.
            Judah might not be heavy handed but the man sure is explosive. He can get Khan in trouble by landing that explosive uppercut. Don't take it the wrong way I never said Judah was a devistating puncher. I just said that if Maidana can land a slower less explosive uppercut then imagine what Judah can do...

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              Judah might not be heavy handed but the man sure is explosive. He can get Khan in trouble by landing that explosive uppercut. Don't take it the wrong way I never said Judah was a devistating puncher. I just said that if Maidana can land a slower less explosive uppercut then imagine what Judah can do...
              Yeah, but Maidana gets better as the fight goes on. He started teeing off on Khan later in the fight.

Zab? Well, as the fight goes on... Zab kind of disappears. Especially if the fight wasn't going his way early on.

Khan will be too busy out working Zab to be getting caught with uppercuts.

Comment

Thanks in advance.

lol, cory spinks dos.

But for real. Zab has lethal power. The problem has always been his decision making and heart. It won't be easy but if he lands that perfect punch, Khan may just get starched.

Comment

Zab has great counter power & when he hurts his oppenent he just throws wild punches lol, he doesn't have that great power when throwing hooks off his ****ty jab, decent power i suppose.

Comment

People need to stop watching Zab highlights from years ago, the guy is shot even in his prime he got beat in every meaningful fight he was in

Comment

Working...
                    X