Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce: 'Manuel Charr is a credible opponent for David Haye'.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever Haye fights this time around....it's just a stay busy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom
      And the Klitschko haters ridiculed Vitali for fighting Charr when he was undefeated, but approve of him as an opponent for Haye. Is that a double standard?
      you want it to be.

But the reality is completely the opposit - Klitman actually went out and fought Charr, as a title defence. Haye hasnt done anything with CHarr yet.

Comment

Pulev I'm hoping for......I mean they said undefeated and it isn't going to be Fury. Charr would be a bad choice, feel like David wants a fight that makes a statement like his last one.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Kinda like Vitaly in that sense, huh?
          You just can't get Vitali off yer mind can you? How can you imply that Vitali is risk adverse? He made title defenses against a solid bunch of opponents and he tried on numerous occasions to make a Haye fight to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            You just can't get Vitali off yer mind can you? How can you imply that Vitali is risk adverse? He made title defenses against a solid bunch of opponents and he tried on numerous occasions to make a Haye fight to no avail.
            Lol, a solid bunch of opponents? Yeah, a true murderer's row. And now you implying Haye will avoid Charr for being to risky is the same as me implying Vittles won't fight Haye for the same reason. Ain't that a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Lol, a solid bunch of opponents? Yeah, a true murderer's row. And now you implying Haye will avoid Charr for being to risky is the same as me implying Vittles won't fight Haye for the same reason. Ain't that a *****!
              You've followed the sport for the last 5 years so you should know - David Haye is notoriously difficult to negotiate with and numerous fights between him and Vitali have fallen through. The guy's a ****in primadonna and b1tch.

Why should Vitali attempt to negotiate with him again when he has more lucrative paydays with credible opponents?

Comment

You've followed the sport for the last 5 years so you should know - David Haye is notoriously difficult to negotiate with and numerous fights between him and Vitali have fallen through. The guy's a ****in primadonna and b1tch.

Why should Vitali attempt to negotiate with him again when he has more lucrative paydays with credible opponents?

Vits has more lucrative paydays with more credible opponents? Ok, who? And you can say Haye is difficult to deal with all you want. I don't doubt that is true. But lets not pretend K2 is easy to deal with especially when several fighters have spoken directly about that. In the end, Vits said it was personal and not about money...but he's still haggling about money. See the UK PPV which forced one of their fights to fall through. As a Klit fan you can blame Haye all you want. Im simply not buying that though.
                Last edited by JAB5239; 04-02-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

FFS i hope it's not Charr he's terrible, god damn Klitschko's making guys like this relevant.

Still wouldn't be as bad as Vitali choosing him though, Haye's not a title holder, Charr is more known and he's challenged for a world title. He was a nobody when Vitali cherry picked him.

Comment

Has anyone complained about demands when negotiating with Haye apart from the Klitschko's? I might be wrong but i don't think anyone has, but we know a few that have complained about the Klitschko's.

Wlad doesn't even believe the offer last year was genuine.

"There is nothing that could be made," Klitschko told Sky Sports News.

"First of all David Haye was officially retired, he didn't have a licence so there couldn't be any conversation.

"And right now, he's actually getting ready for the Chisora fight."
                    http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...ye-Vitali-talk

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      FFS i hope it's not Charr he's terrible, god damn Klitschko's making guys like this relevant.

Still wouldn't be as bad as Vitali choosing him though, Haye's not a title holder, Charr is more known and he's challenged for a world title. He was a nobody when Vitali cherry picked him.
                      He was undefeated and had never been stopped or even knocked down when Vitali fought him.

Manuel Charr is actually better opponent for Haye than Andrew Wawrzyk (BoxRec #45) because he's sturdy and has a decent chin.

Charr has had a few wins over boxers who were top 100 when he fought them, such as Gbenga Oloukun.

Wawrzyk has been knocked down by low-level journeymen and has never beaten a single top 100 HW opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X