Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which fights did a Boxer show mercy for his opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Ali could have hit Foreman one last time as he was going down but he didn't.

Ali did not wanna ruin that amazing beautiful KO with more punches. I read that somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      judah spinks http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oKWI5IPlWKk

i cant remember what fight but it was kinda recent where he had the guy out on his feet and looked to the ref to stop it like "wtf u doin "
      maybe garcia kahn ?
      good example

Comment

Emannuel Augustus vs Courtney Burton 2.

Burton was grimacing in his corner as if he had a head problem. Augustus in the next round threw nothing but body shots until the ref eventually stopped the fight.

Comment

Martin Rogan had Sam Sexton completely out on his feet and unable to defend himself, stopped punching and looked to the referee to stop the fight. The referee didn't stop it and Rogan ended up being stopped on swelling around his eyes.

tbh it was disgraceful refereeing. Sexton was defenceless and another big punch could have been a huge problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            Martin Rogan had Sam Sexton completely out on his feet and unable to defend himself, stopped punching and looked to the referee to stop the fight. The referee didn't stop it and Rogan ended up being stopped on swelling around his eyes.

tbh it was disgraceful refereeing. Sexton was defenceless and another big punch could have been a huge problem.
            I just watched it. its really crazy. Rogan saw that Sexton cant even keep his hands up anymore and is completely done. so he stops punching and walks backwards and the ref just doesnt do anything and a minute later Rogan lost the fight cause of doctor stoppage.

Comment

David Tua vs John Ruiz, Ruiz showed mercy by taking a dive.

Comment

Working...
              X