No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Vows To Punish Chisora: He's Horrible, a Bully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Vows To Punish Chisora: He's Horrible, a Bully

David Haye has vowed to succeed where he claims the British justice system has failed - by sufficiently punishing Dereck Chisora.

The British rivals will be given the chance to settle their differences after brawling in Munich five months ago when they clash at West Ham's Upton Park on Saturday night.

Underdog Chisora has convictions for public order offences, assaulting a police officer and possession of an offensive weapon. [Click Here To Read More]

as long as the toe holds up...

Comment

Haye is gonna wreck him. This is not lasting the distance.

Comment

Like him or hate him, he sells a fight as good as anybody.

Haye breaks the usual mould of trash-talkers; most people who talk trash also happen to be rather stupid, Haye being quite intelligent allows him to do it better than just about anybody in the sport currently.

Comment

rootinf 4 haye

Comment

I just want to see an exciting scrap! At the end of the day I believe that Chisora is a real thug! Not one of those just for tv thugs like Floyd either. I'm talking about a Tyson type thug! A dude who's really from the streets and lived it. Lost respect for Haye after he blamed his pinky toe for his poor performance! Go Chisora!!!

Comment

What's with all this crying....Chisora should punch Haye right in the vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Like him or hate him, he sells a fight as good as anybody.

Haye breaks the usual mould of trash-talkers; most people who talk trash also happen to be rather stupid, Haye being quite intelligent allows him to do it better than just about anybody in the sport currently.
                Yeah, but then all the trash talking turns into a lame a$$ fight and you all keep eating it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  David Haye has vowed to succeed where he claims the British justice system has failed - by sufficiently punishing Dereck Chisora.

The British rivals will be given the chance to settle their differences after brawling in Munich five months ago when they clash at West Ham's Upton Park on Saturday night.

Underdog Chisora has convictions for public order offences, assaulting a police officer and possession of an offensive weapon. [Click Here To Read More]
                  Oh toe!!...Haye making more promises...smh

Comment

I've followed Haye for a long time and made alot of money doing it on bets. He's always delivered apart from the fight with Wlad he's basically done exactly what he's said he was going to do when it comes to the actual fight.

Don't understand people who try and critise him based on that, sure he talks **** but that's all just to hype the fight. He said he was going to KO Fragomeni and he did, he said he was going KO Mormeck in his backyard and he did, he said he was going to KO Maccarinelli and Barrett and guess what he did.

He also said he was going to become the new WBA HW champ and he did. He KO'd Ruiz like said and told everybody that Audely wasn't on his level and he blowed him out in 3. Apart from the fight with Wlad Haye's always come through so I don't understand this ignorant bull**** about him making false promises you can't judge a man on one bad performance. I think he'll do the business against Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X