No announcement yet.

Do you feel bad for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only right after the decision was made...he won the fight

and he made a ****load of money...he wasn't protecting a '0'...he's still marketable

plus, he's a f'n Celtic fan...can't feel too bad

Comment

No I don't feel bad because he's in on the take aswell. Now he makes the $40 million that Floyd offered and more. He made a total of $26 million plus more still to come from the PPV according to Top Rank. He'll make at least that in the rematch aswell. Manny did'nt even have a mark on him at the end of the fight. He knows he'll win the rematch. It's just so obvious and most of you just can't see it. He's using the fans love for him against us.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
        Yes, he doesn't deserve to get one taken from him because of the Marquez fights. WHICH WERE CLOSE.

This fight was not close.

Pacquiao doesn't fill out the scorecards...
        Karmas a *****, but Pac dont need to be robbed by Bradley who dont deserve to carry Pacs jockstrap. Bradley hasnt earnt the right to rob Pac.

If anyone has any right its JMM, so JMM has been done like a kipper. JMM wont be happy that bradley got what JMM feels he himself deserves.
        Thats why JMM will not hesitate to tell the world how Pac beat Bradley by 5 points.

Comment

nope............

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Nope. He's a fighter. He'll get an opportunity for redemption. If anything I'm excited for him. Hopefully this serves as a wake up call and he comes back hungrier and more relentless.
            This guy sums up my thoughts exactly.

Some of the greatest fighters of all-time have been robbed.

The Ramirez loss doesn't hurt Whitakers legacy and only a fool would hold that farse against sweat pea.

Big Floyd said it best....Manny fights and beats Bradley, then everything is back to normal.

Comment

I do feel bad that he was robbed.

Comment

No, I don't at all...........look it's a scheme that all you guys are falling for. The whole deal is a trick to kill the Manny-Floyd hype so Arum doesn't have to deal with it while providing an easy exit for Pac out of the sport.

They have this rematch option but now Ariza is already talking about Pac fighting JMM in the Fall. That leaves Arum with Bradley as the champ, Pac fights JMM again for the 4th time and then Pac retires. He set up the rematch thing just in case he thought he could make it sell but since it looks like it won't do good numbers, he'll put Pac in with JMM again to make bank.

I think Pac will announce his retirement after this next fight. He is a part of this...he wasn't even pissed off at the end of the fight, I don't think it was because he was being the bigger person.

Comment

No, he lost to Marquez, and he won this one so it evens out. I'm sad for boxing fans. Pacquiao has refused to stand up to Bob and demand a Floyd Mayweather fight and as long as he's willing to roll with Bob Arum he getting what he deserves, he's the biggest name in boxing, he has options, he has power, it not like he's Glen Johnson. If SRR could tell the Mafia to F'off, Pacquiao can do the same to Bob and Las Vegas!

Comment

Pacquiao's legend has grown from this. Even more people know how amazing he is because of the controversy.

Comment

Real boxing fans would be, all the hard work you put in and you your life on the line once you step on that canvas only to have the result most likely predetermined by dirty judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X