No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Opponent, Mayweather's 50-50 Stance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Opponent, Mayweather's 50-50 Stance

According to promoter Bob Arum, Manny Pacquiao's next opponent will be announced "sometime next week" and the Pinoy Idol's next bout will occur on June 9. Top Rank is looking at either the Thomas & Mack Arena or, more likely, "the nice people" at the MGM Grand, to host the bout which will match Manny with either Miguel Cotto, Lamont Peterson, Juan Manuel Marquez or Tim Bradley. Arum feels the only fight that merits the outdoor stadium is the mega-fight between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Arum scares me, this wont get done while he's alive. Now no stadium because it not Money.

Money doesn't want to fight in a stadium that may not be completed at the end of May.

Comment

**** Floyd, Pacman, and Arum!!!!! I think Floyd and Bob Arum are the scared ones.

Comment

FRAUD is going to Beat Las Vegas out of 50 Million $$$.....
        Twetty Boy is not as smart as I thought

Comment

hey arum... pac already said he would take less than floyd in making the fight. NOT that he should but lets move on with that if not..... lets just move on.

Fight has lost its luster.

I wont be buying pacs next fignt unless its against floyd,

and same for floyds next fight. HOwever I would pay to see floyd up against sergio.

Comment

arum is still dreaming about that stadium i see.

Comment

Partial list of Floyd's demands

-Call me out first
              -Random blood test
              -Las Vegas venue only
              -100 million dollars
              -Observer on Pac's training camp
              -No training in the Philippines
              -Drop the lawsuit
              -Must fight on May 5
              -Purse split should favor Floyd

Ahahahahahahaha....embarrassing.

Comment

Don't blame Arum. They've been chasing MacFeather for two years.
                Now that Pac looked weak against Marquez, he's toying with the idea of the fight but is still not sure. He still doesn't know if he can stand up to a withering assault of the fearless Pacqua. Probably can't. But he is having fun twisting
                the tale around incomrehending 'whites'!

Comment

The Con and goal of both team Mayweather and Pacquiao is to get their followers to believe.

Floyd- I've set the date May 5th, MGM.
                  Pacquiao- He won't agree to 50/50.

Both sides now have a legit excuse to duck each other again. They will both continue to milk to public dry. We've all been fooled

Comment

Yes pac and floyd are making a mockey of thier own profession. idiots

Comment

Working...
                    X